492 posts
  • 13 / 50
 by CardinalFan
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

BrendanOC6 wrote:I think I'm the 3rd wave. I had hoped I had moved up but no contact yet. Let us know how it goes, what is still available etc

As a 3rd wave you should see an invite then around 4/19. Keep us posted as well. Im hoping we can all feed this thread to determine the number of waves which will help us when the premier seats start which I think a lot of us of looking at.

I can see the 15K SSL, shhhh don't tell the wife, but the $375/game is insane.

*STRANGER* Any idea if the free food and drinks is Alcohol?

I ask as I wish there was 1 more tier. Say 25K free food but no beverage or if 100K & 80K are alcohol then 25K is food and soda or water. I know when my family eats at the games it gets pricey fast.

by SWAdude
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

CardinalFan wrote:As a 3rd wave you should see an invite then around 4/19. Keep us posted as well. Im hoping we can all feed this thread to determine the number of waves which will help us when the premier seats start which I think a lot of us of looking at.

I can see the 15K SSL, shhhh don't tell the wife, but the $375/game is insane.

*STRANGER* Any idea if the free food and drinks is Alcohol?

I ask as I wish there was 1 more tier. Say 25K free food but no beverage or if 100K & 80K are alcohol then 25K is food and soda or water. I know when my family eats at the games it gets pricey fast.

Agree to keep this going with info.

If the price of a few dogs and beers is in your matrix on how much you would spend on club seats, you may want to rethink your financial matrix. :)

Got the email and will be meeting with my rep (with wife in tow) in about a week and a half. Soonest I can get down from NorCal with my schedule. I talked with my rep today. I only have my iPad and really don’t like posting with this but will share a few items that some may find of interest.

The financing does have interesting options. They are:

1) Of course pay in full at the viewing.

2) pay 33% for the next three years with no interest.

3) Put 10% down, pay another 10% next March 1st, then the balance over the following 10 years at 8.5 % interest.

Whether or not you purchase any premium or club seating this first time around, you get back in your spot when they start selling the rest of the stadium. You will get another chance at more tickets. I didn’t ask how many. If you bring a friend they can purchase at that time as well, and this is important, anywhere in the stadium.

Another point is that the first wave this time around was a small wave so they had a chance to feel out the process the rest of the way going forward. Some of us second wave peeps this time will be in the first wave with the second round of selling in the coming months ahead.

by RamsFan2016
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   72  
Practice Squad

What is the best way to structure the PSL account if several friends are going to pitch in and get a block of 4-6 seats? Will they let you put multiple names on the account, or just create some type of entity? Just wondering what others are doing... Thanks.

by SWAdude
6 years 3 months ago
Pro Bowl

RamsFan2016 wrote:What is the best way to structure the PSL account if several friends are going to pitch in and get a block of 4-6 seats? Will they let you put multiple names on the account, or just create some type of entity? Just wondering what others are doing... Thanks.

The Rams are selling real estate. If your friends are with you, as I understand this, they buy their own seats. It no longer relates to you. There is some other rule about transferring ownership after the first game and a $100 fee.

by RamsFan2016
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   72  
Practice Squad

SWAdude wrote:The Rams are selling real estate. If your friends are with you, as I understand this, they buy their own seats. It no longer relates to you. There is some other rule about transferring ownership after the first game and a $100 fee.

So if there are 6 of us, we each buy 1 seat at the same time?

by SWAdude
6 years 3 months ago
Pro Bowl

RamsFan2016 wrote:So if there are 6 of us, we each buy 1 seat at the same time?

I did specifically asked this type of question. And my rep said yes. When I booked my appointment online you could add multiple people. I don’t know if there is a limit.

Call them directly. I did after the first wave and they are extremely helpful.

by BrendanOC6
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

[

The financing does have interesting options. They are:

1) Of course pay in full at the viewing.

2) pay 33% for the next three years with no interest.

3) Put 10% down, pay another 10% next March 1st, then the balance over the following 10 years at 8.5 % interest.

This is good info. I had thought that we could pay 10% upfront and then decide whether to finance a year from now or pay off at that time. 8.5% is a bit steep since they control the assets.

by BrendanOC6
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

BuiltRamTough wrote:The color section is only for premium seats so everything else in gray is regular seats.

Have they said how long the tickets will be $375 in these sections? Will they always be the same price in the 100K section as the $15K section?

by CardinalFan
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

BrendanOC6 wrote:Have they said how long the tickets will be $375 in these sections? Will they always be the same price in the 100K section as the $15K section?

I read in the literature that they will be price locked for the 1st 3 years. That is for all of the club seats on sale now.

• 13 / 50
492 posts Jul 05 2024