492 posts
  • 12 / 50
 by HighRoller
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   291  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

St. Loser Fan wrote:The stadium itself has increased from $2.4 billion to $3.0 billion.

Don't get your point of this post.

Poor "Loser" maybe?

I can see people tolerate you to a point around here. But you are not fooling me.

You are the typical troll in disguise. LA Rams fans are classier than this.

Always have been, always will.

LA RAMS......tough swallow isn't it.......

St Louis Rams never sit well.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Interesting concept how they have the upper deck set up with the concourse open like that. Pretty cool.

Just wish they wouldn't show the planes so close. Looks like something a bitter St. Louis fan would do.

by Elvis
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Being able to watch the planes flying over through the clear roof is gonna be kind of cool if it's not too loud or too distracting...

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Being able to watch the planes flying over through the clear roof is gonna be kind of cool if it's not too loud or too distracting...

It will be cool. But it's not going to be like sitting at the In-n-Out Burger on Sepulveda.

by SWAdude
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Being able to watch the planes flying over through the clear roof is gonna be kind of cool if it's not too loud or too distracting...

In my opinion, Multiply that distance by three or four and thats what that plane would look like.

I seriously doubt noise will even be noticed. Levi stadium is on the departure end (higher power settings) at about the same altitude over the stadium as they will be landing at LAX and the planes I hardly notice at a concert I attended there. I didn't notice the planes because of noise. Us pilots have this weird second sense that we must look at every airplane we hear. :)

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:In my opinion, Multiply that distance by three or four and thats what that plane would look like.

I seriously doubt noise will even be noticed. Levi stadium is on the departure end (higher power settings) at about the same altitude over the stadium as they will be landing at LAX and the planes I hardly notice at a concert I attended there. I didn't notice the planes because of noise. Us pilots have this weird second sense that we must look at every airplane we hear. :)

Plus planes are so much quieter these days. It's not like 30-40 years ago at Shea Stadium when pitchers had to step off the mound and broadcasters stopped talking while a plane took off.

by CardinalFan
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
Practice Squad

I guessing I'm a 2nd wave. I got my invitation to schedule today around 12pm.

by BrendanOC6
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

CardinalFan wrote:I guessing I'm a 2nd wave. I got my invitation to schedule today around 12pm.

I think I'm the 3rd wave. I had hoped I had moved up but no contact yet. Let us know how it goes, what is still available etc

• 12 / 50
492 posts Jul 05 2024