492 posts
  • 5 / 50
 by Fire407
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   98  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

My appointment at the Premiere Center is tomorrow. I'm really on the bubble if I want to buy SSLs or not. I do want to hear the pitch, and I'm expecting a lot of pressure perhaps similar to a time share presentation. The link they sent me says to be prepared to pick seats and make a deposit. SSLs for the seats that I would want are going to be between $15,000 and $35,000 each. Actually the seats I would really like to have are $80,000 to $100,000 each, but there is no way I'm doing that.

by Stranger
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Fire407 wrote:My appointment at the Premiere Center is tomorrow. I'm really on the bubble if I want to buy SSLs or not. I do want to hear the pitch, and I'm expecting a lot of pressure perhaps similar to a time share presentation. The link they sent me says to be prepared to pick seats and make a deposit. SSLs for the seats that I would want are going to be between $15,000 and $35,000 each. Actually the seats I would really like to have are $80,000 to $100,000 each, but there is no way I'm doing that.

I'd appreciate it if you can post pics, and/or any brochure material they give you, and contact telephone numbers. I'm really interested in getting a couple of seats at the new stadium. Thanks in advance for any info you can post.

by Fire407
6 years 3 months ago
Practice Squad

I and a friend got to the center at 11am and my sales consultant met us in the lobby. We watched a short video about the Hollywood Park area and then went to the main area where they have the large models of the stadium and the surrounding buildings. That room is connected to the main center where they have large computer screens set up for the consultant to explain everything. I didn't count but I think there were maybe six or seven individual areas with the large screens. We sat at one of the screens with the consultant and he used the screen to explain things. To be honest almost everything he showed on the computer is available on-line, so it was more like a review. The only thing I haven't seen on line is the virtual view which is just like the Coliseum virtual venue. I knew the seats I was looking for and he had to go check to see if they were available. I was surprised that we couldn't see what seats were taken. The seats I wanted were available. They expect a big deposit for the seats. Even with the financing they want 10% down. The good news is the next payment isn't due until next March and then the following year you can pay the balance with no interest charges, or continue to finance it at I think an 8 and a half percent rate. Overall it was a very relaxed atmosphere. There was very little pressure to buy the seats and because it wasn't crowded I didn't feel rushed.

by BrendanOC6
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

Fire407 wrote:I and a friend got to the center at 11am and my sales consultant met us in the lobby. We watched a short video about the Hollywood Park area and then went to the main area where they have the large models of the stadium and the surrounding buildings. That room is connected to the main center where they have large computer screens set up for the consultant to explain everything. I didn't count but I think there were maybe six or seven individual areas with the large screens. We sat at one of the screens with the consultant and he used the screen to explain things. To be honest almost everything he showed on the computer is available on-line, so it was more like a review. The only thing I haven't seen on line is the virtual view which is just like the Coliseum virtual venue. I knew the seats I was looking for and he had to go check to see if they were available. I was surprised that we couldn't see what seats were taken. The seats I wanted were available. They expect a big deposit for the seats. Even with the financing they want 10% down. The good news is the next payment isn't due until next March and then the following year you can pay the balance with no interest charges, or continue to finance it at I think an 8 and a half percent rate. Overall it was a very relaxed atmosphere. There was very little pressure to buy the seats and because it wasn't crowded I didn't feel rushed.

What was the paper work like? Did they run a credit check or ask for income levels...I'm assuming a process like buying a car?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Fire407 wrote:I and a friend got to the center at 11am and my sales consultant met us in the lobby. We watched a short video about the Hollywood Park area and then went to the main area where they have the large models of the stadium and the surrounding buildings. That room is connected to the main center where they have large computer screens set up for the consultant to explain everything. I didn't count but I think there were maybe six or seven individual areas with the large screens. We sat at one of the screens with the consultant and he used the screen to explain things. To be honest almost everything he showed on the computer is available on-line, so it was more like a review. The only thing I haven't seen on line is the virtual view which is just like the Coliseum virtual venue. I knew the seats I was looking for and he had to go check to see if they were available. I was surprised that we couldn't see what seats were taken. The seats I wanted were available. They expect a big deposit for the seats. Even with the financing they want 10% down. The good news is the next payment isn't due until next March and then the following year you can pay the balance with no interest charges, or continue to finance it at I think an 8 and a half percent rate. Overall it was a very relaxed atmosphere. There was very little pressure to buy the seats and because it wasn't crowded I didn't feel rushed.

Nicee. Are they only selling premium seats?

I’m going to make an appt next week and I don’t want to waste my time going there if it’s only premium seats.

by Fire407
6 years 3 months ago
Practice Squad

I'm not sure if they ran a credit check. They didn't ask for any information. I think it's because they have information on file since everyone they are seeing now is a current season ticket holder. They only asked for a credit card for a down payment. Also, they are only selling Club seats right now, which is the lower two levels from goal line to goal line.

by BrendanOC6
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

Fire407 wrote:I'm not sure if they ran a credit check. They didn't ask for any information. I think it's because they have information on file since everyone they are seeing now is a current season ticket holder. They only asked for a credit card for a down payment. Also, they are only selling Club seats right now, which is the lower two levels from goal line to goal line.

I guess they control the asset so aren't worried they won't get paid. Thanks for the info,

by Hacksaw
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Stranger wrote:Getting 2-seats in section 219. Pumped!

Congrat's Stranger. Where is that section located?

by Fire407
6 years 3 months ago
Practice Squad

BrendanOC6 wrote:What was the paper work like? Did they run a credit check or ask for income levels...I'm assuming a process like buying a car?

The checkout was fairly fast. They took my credit card and all of the paperwork is on a pad. I signed my signature once and my initials once on the pad with my finger--and doing that never looks good. But then it was just tap to sign a few times and it was done.

• 5 / 50
492 posts Jul 05 2024