290 posts
  • 9 / 29
 by DirtyFacedKid
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

I have a surfer friend who, between he and his buddies, has a total of 8 season tickets for USC games that will be impacted by the reno. Had them for years. I asked him about the impact.

He says they're getting moved to the other side of the field, losing two of those seats, and have to purchase PSLs to secure them. I want to say the PSLs are $3000/ea.

He's not happy.

by Elvis
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

PSL's, naming rights, suites, guess they'll finally have enough money to pay the players...

by SWAdude
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

DirtyFacedKid wrote:I have a surfer friend who, between he and his buddies, has a total of 8 season tickets for USC games that will be impacted by the reno. Had them for years. I asked him about the impact.

He says they're getting moved to the other side of the field, losing two of those seats, and have to purchase PSLs to secure them. I want to say the PSLs are $3000/ea.

He's not happy.

Wow!

That is the nightmare scenario.

I feel for your buddy.

by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:PSL's, naming rights, suites, guess they'll finally have enough money to pay the players...

The college players.... :shock: :?

by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They certainly trashed the joint.

by SWAdude
6 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:They certainly trashed the joint.

I REALLY don't like how my, seats, 100 year dirt, whatever, looks like.......

by BrendanOC6
6 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

maxxx power wrote:I should have called. The funny thing is that calling instead of waiting is so me. Anyway, I called this morning and the best I got was 10H, row 40. This will be the last row in the back so I'm hoping the fence that is supposed to be there will provide my 7 yo with shade.

My other best option was 5H, row 24.

I will try them again in June for a potential relocation.

If you don't like your seat relocations you cannot defer or you will lose your place in line for the new stadium.

I'm in 5H Row 27. I love those seats. If you were in Row 55 before you would have loved being 25 rows closer. 25 rows is a huge difference in a stadium set up like this one.I was in 5H Row 65 1st year. Shade is fine once we have the time change. Shade arrived in 3Q pre-time change

• 9 / 29
290 posts Jul 05 2024