12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by RamsFanSince82
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

The Rams have added to their coaching staff, hiring Jedd Fisch as senior offensive assistant.

Fisch has extensive coaching experience in both college and the NFL. He was most recently the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at UCLA in 2017, making him instrumental in the development of Josh Rosen. Widely thought of as a likely early first-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, Rosen completed 62.1 percent of his passes as a junior for 3,717 yards with 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.

Fisch was promoted to interim head coach of the program after Jim Mora was dismissed in November. The Bruins went 1-1 with Fisch at the helm.

Prior to that, Fisch was the QBs coach, wide receivers coach, and passing game coordinator for Michigan under Jim Harbaugh from 2015-2016.

Fisch’s last stop in the NFL was in Jacksonville, where he served as the offensive coordinator from 2013-2014. He’s also coached for the Seahawks, Broncos, Ravens, and Texans in the pros.

by TomSlick
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

If Fisher hired him, I'd say Jedd's a hack.
Since McVay hired him, I say, "Welcome aboard, Jedd. Great to have you here. I'm sure you'll do wonderful things with the RAMS".

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Change a few consonants and :o

by Elvis
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Rich is saying he'll help with Goff Alden is saying he'll be more about helping McVay with game management stuff and not main voice for Goff...

• 1 / 2
12 posts Mar 29 2024