United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I was wrong about Chiefs but right about this game. That's game

by Stranger
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Great Team. Great Coaching Staff. Future is extremely bright.

This season exceed all expectations!!!!

by moklerman
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Who's fault is it when the so much of the team isn't ready?

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
Hall of Fame

Badmojo wrote:We got outplayed and out coached today

yep, and a few times during the regular season as well, next year!

by SDRamman
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   88  
United States of America   Escondido, CA
Practice Squad

Very disappointing, the Rams were a bit out done today, but I think they could have won if not for stupid mistakes (Cooper). :twisted: (And a lot of holding by the Atl O-line) They exceeded my expectations for this year, I hope this will be a learning experience and they will be stronger next season.

by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We started stout. Our D had them rattled and on their heels.
Then the foot of Countess unluckily flipped the field.
Our D was stout again and only allowed 3.
Then Cooper got striped and we spotted them more points. But more so they got energized again. We couldn't sustain.

We couldn't get a freakin 1st down.

2nd half they slowly moved the ball downfield while burning clock. We had an opportunity but couldn't get a first down.
After they scored again I thought we had run out of gas. I was wrong.
That hurry up drive was awesome but it took too long.

Had the team played clean and didn't turn the ball over, I think things would have turned out differently.

by Ramfan99
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16  
United States of America   OC
Undrafted Free Agent

At the game with my son, and was disappointed because Rams was out of sync, because of imo, ‘resting players’ last week. I told my kids last week Coach should not rest Rams players, because #1 their starters lost a chance to get better by playing together. #2: Rams offense depends on precision, many moving parts must be in sync for them to do well (unlike some team has dominant players: qb just throws ball high and wide receiver outjump to catch it or running back could truck defense like Marshal Lynch), so the more chances to play together, the better. #3 Rams offense only together one season with new coach, so more time playing together, the better. On the way home, listened to radio, they said Patriot coach did not even rested players last week and they won 4 SB together. Here you only got to playoff 1 in 10 years and you wanted to rest!

People said “It’s fine to rest players, because they don’t want qb and so and so get hurt”, but imo, the better way for this Rams is to play Goff and tell him to learn how to release balls faster, short slants, or try some things to reduce that likelihood, and therefore continue to get better. Instead they rested and thought ‘We are good enough to beat everyone’. Well that would done them in: Before the game last week, I told my kids “It is coach’s team and he is excellent so far, and I would give them benefits of a doubt as long as their back up would not lay an egg, but they did last week, and their starter would not lay an egg, but they did today! Enough for me... onto next season and looking forward to see my other favorite team in town, the Pack :)

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
Hall of Fame

welcome @Ramfan99, and thanks for your observations!

• 15 / 17
169 posts Jun 28 2024