37 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by aeneas1
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

RamsFanSince82 wrote:

didn't the rams have the same sort of advantage in week 2 vs washington, i.e. they knew cousins and the redskins offense, yet the redskins rolled to 27 offensive points and close to 400 yards... honestly, this knowing the other team stuff is so overblown, and most likely meaningless if one cared to run the numbers.

by Elvis
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:didn't the rams have the same sort of advantage in week 2 vs washington, i.e. they knew cousins and the redskins offense, yet the redskins rolled to 27 offensive points and close to 400 yards... honestly, this knowing the other team stuff is so overblown, and most likely meaningless if one cared to run the numbers.

True but the flipside isn't as true this time, no Gruden who knows McVay on Atlanta, Shanny's gone.

Atlanta on a short week though, might help some.

Still, i'd rather be looking at Carolina/Phili instead of Atlanta/Minnesota...

by dieterbrock
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

All I know is that I’ll be in Disney with the kids and am psyched we got the 8:15 est game so I can watch!!!!

by Neil039
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Only team the Rams should struggle with in the NFC is the Vikings. I believe they will handle the Falcons with pressure and their balanced attack on offense. Then it's on to Minnesota to get a feel for the surroundings before returning on February 4, 2018!!!

by snackdaddy
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I'm not sure I like the 3rd seed over the 4th. I think Atlanta might be a better opponent for round one. But I really thought we could go into Philly and knock them off. Could still happen, but I'm not sure Philly gets by round two.

I do think the loss to Minny earlier might be an advantage for us. We know what went wrong and we'll have a chance to make adjustments. I think McVay's a smart guy. Give him an edge by giving him another chance at them and we might come out on top this time. But they gotta get by Atlanta. First thing's first.

by Hacksaw
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gotta get there 1st but Minnesota again.

• 3 / 4
37 posts Jul 08 2024