16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by LARams_1963
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

How about them NFC West Champion Rams!!!!!!!

Last REGULAR season game! It's "Whiner Week"!!!! Let's finish them off and bring Jimmy G and crew back down to earth....

Tailgate will be in Lot 5, as always give me a shout with count and drink orders.

Greg
714 510-7693

by ramsman34
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I just texted you on this

by Hacksaw
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Hey Greg. Barring some unforseen change of schedule, I won't be available that day either. Playing a NYE party and need to load in / sound check before I could ever get back.

I'll let you know if something changes.

Have a blast and for those attending. Bon appetit.

HORNS UP!

GO RAMS! and eat some miners for us.

by sloramfan
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

IM GOING TO THE GAME.. I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE PARKING LOTS YOU GUYS GO TO ARE... I JUST GO TO WHERE I SEE THE COLISEUM AND FIND PARKING...

ok caps are off now...

see you there and hope the rams pull it out (though from what i gather, it's gonna be treated like a preseason game)...

idc, just happy to go to my first game this year, as i have been too busy to get to one before this week...

go rams

slo

by Hacksaw
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

sloramfan wrote:IM GOING TO THE GAME.. I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE PARKING LOTS YOU GUYS GO TO ARE... I JUST GO TO WHERE I SEE THE COLISEUM AND FIND PARKING...

ok caps are off now...

see you there and hope the rams pull it out (though from what i gather, it's gonna be treated like a preseason game)...

idc, just happy to go to my first game this year, as i have been too busy to get to one before this week...

go rams

slo

It's a bit of a drive from San Luis. Sorry I'll miss you slo.

I can give you a reference to lot 5. Once you see the Coliseum, head towards the peristyle (yellow arrow at flame).
If you were looking at the Coliseum from the air, put the peristyle at 12:00. Lot's 4 and 5 are at 3:00.

4.jpg

This is also the HOME side.

If you can get there by 10 or so, you should hook up with Greg . He and his lovely gal will treat you right.

• 1 / 2
16 posts Jul 08 2024