2 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Rams the Legends live on
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

I think this is the first time in years I can recall that the draft is not the excitement for me such as past years with Fish. Which by excitement I mean more like like the do or die of a hail Mary pass.

Under Fish and his less than great finishes the draft became more important to me in terms of he always left me feeling like we needed a new start so the draft just fit that feeling for me since it was a new start.

This team's coaches and front office really showed that they can build a winner by bringing in others with experience.

So this year I am actually looking forward to free agency. I think that they were able to use both last year as a double edged sword to build a playoff team.

So for me will be interesting to see what we do with both since now we seem to have the game plan of lets use the whole process to better our team, going by what we did last year.

We now use the whole process instead of putting our eggs all in one basket and limit it to a narrow avenue to grow and enhance the team.

This year I am truly not bothered by were we pick or how many picks we may have because I have a confidence I have not had in years. A confidence we will make full use of the whole process and make the most of where and how many picks we do have.

Is a great feel to actual feel like I can trust the people who are paid to make decisions instead of questioning why did they do that or what if we would have

• 1 / 1
2 posts Mar 28 2024