18 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by TomSlick
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis,

I'm trying to delete my avatar. I click on the DELETE button, but I don't see a SUBMIT button to activate the delete. The SUBMIT button lower on the page is for uploading a new avatar and not for deletion use.

by aeneas1
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:Elvis,

I'm trying to delete my avatar. I click on the DELETE button, but I don't see a SUBMIT button to activate the delete. The SUBMIT button lower on the page is for uploading a new avatar and not for deletion use.

yeah, something is going on with the submit button, you can select an avatar from your computer, it uploads fine and the preview is shown, but if you hit submit to accept the avatar nothing happens, you get a red circle... it's either code or a board setting, i'll get it fixed....

by aeneas1
7 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:Elvis,

tomslick, you should be good to go, post here again if you still can't get it to work.... also, the submit button is for both deleting and uploading, looks like they should each have their own submit buttons but they don't...

by TomSlick
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:tomslick, you should be good to go, post here again if you still can't get it to work.... also, the submit button is for both deleting and uploading, looks like they should each have their own submit buttons but they don't...

Thanks, A1.

The previous AV was offset with the new setup here. Being OCD, I deleted it and then reloaded it. Curious, the new AV was not a square picture, so it got stretched to fit the AV box. No biggie, but it will distort any picture that is not a square.

Thanks again, and good luck tonight. Bring us home a winner.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2071  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Please share how I create an avatar.

Jeff

by aeneas1
7 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Please share how I create an avatar.

Jeff

do you still need help? looks like you have a nice one! if you still need help, let me know!

• 2 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024