29 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

As the move to L.A. becomes more likely and more apparent, things are changing at the usual boards, many of the St. Louis based boards will disappear. So the idea is, this can be a new place for a lot of us to talk Rams football.

As for how much or how little the site will be moderated, we'll see how it goes. In principle, less is more but we'll see...

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Well this is very cool. Almost like the first shovel in the ground for the new Inglewood palace. Guys let's keep digging until our boys come home.

by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
Administrator

Well there's 4 of us now, perhaps that's a quorum and it's time to start talking to each other?

But seriously, if anyone has any suggestions, comments, ideas, if anything isn't working right, let's hear about it. We're brand new...

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago

Elvis wrote:Well there's 4 of us now, perhaps that's a quorum and it's time to start talking to each other?

But seriously, if anyone has any suggestions, comments, ideas, if anything isn't working right, let's hear about it. We're brand new...

Elvis. Don't fret, this is the off season. The draft, LA and TC are going to be the topics of choice since that's about it. If/when the relocation thing happens you will likely see a bunch of poster from STL bail so this will become a LA Rams site despite the premise of the site title.
Curios, did you PM me or another administrator? Also did you PM all the poster or the ones who have a LA bias? I never like to go to homer if it might offend another so it will be interesting to see who lands here..

GO RAMS

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago

OH and is it hard to install the ability to take polls?

by ramsman34
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8463  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Landed :)

We are the originals, if nothing else, lol.

by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
Administrator

Hacksaw wrote:
Elvis wrote:Well there's 4 of us now, perhaps that's a quorum and it's time to start talking to each other?

Elvis. Don't fret, this is the off season. The draft, LA and TC are going to be the topics of choice since that's about it. If/when the relocation thing happens you will likely see a bunch of poster from STL bail so this will become a LA Rams site despite the premise of the site title.
Curios, did you PM me or another administrator? Also did you PM all the poster or the ones who have a LA bias? I never like to go to homer if it might offend another so it will be interesting to see who lands here..

GO RAMS

So far, I've only invited a hand full of people I thought would be a good core group, a good start, and quality potential camp reporters. But yes, I want everybody, all points of view. I am generally of the opinion that more is better. (Well more opinions, less moderation.)

But keep in mind, if the Rams stay in St. Louis this site pretty much has no reason to be. The ones we already hang out at will do a better job of covering the team from a fan's point of view.

So, yeah, the premise is the Rams are probably coming, and we don't need to be shy about that. I also happen to think its true.

As for polls, there should be a tab at the bottom when you create a topic for poll options. I created a test poll in GD. If you don't see that poll tab, there might be a setting I have to change.

Let me know...

by bubbaramfan
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Howdy folks!

I was pointed this way by mr. motes. I like the premise, and I am also convinced the Rams are moving back to LA. I live in Carson, just 4 blocks from the proposed Charger/Raider stadium. To be clear, I do not think that stadium will ever be built, even though it would definitely double the value of my house. Its a play and being used to get new stadiums in their home towns. The site is toxic and a Federal Superfund cleanup site.

I believe the Inglewood proposed stadium will become a reality, and Mr. Kroenke will move his Rams there. There will be a need for a new "LA Rams Forum" and I'm on board if you'll have me.

I am familiar with some members here already, just logged off the tailgate with Hacksaw for the draft. and have read many posts by 34. I'm glad someone had the foresight to crate a new board.

Looking forward to some serious Ram discussion!

by Claremontram
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   226  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Hello fellow Rams fans. I am pleased to be here, and also believe the Rams are heading back home to Socal. If true, the other sites will become even more toxic to us fans from LA.

I look forward to discussions about our Rams coming back home.

Go Rams!

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago

Claremontram wrote:Hello fellow Rams fans. I am pleased to be here, and also believe the Rams are heading back home to Socal. If true, the other sites will become even more toxic to us fans from LA.

I look forward to discussions about our Rams coming back home.

Go Rams!

Welcome and glad you got the PM.
Feel free to let your hair down here. StL has zero presence.
Enjoy!

• 1 / 3
29 posts Mar 28 2024