9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Decided this should be its own topic.

And the answer is: There is only one Rams team, The Los Angeles Rams.

But their fans and our members are from all over. The Rams are what unites us...

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Decided this should be its own topic.

But their fans and our members are from all over. The Rams are what unites us...

You're giving conflicting answers.

by Elvis
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:

You're giving conflicting answers.

How so?

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This is turning into a LA vs StL thread isn't it?

The answer to the title of this thread is neither. Anyone who is a fan of the Rams is who we are. This is NOT Los Angeles United or St Louis United, it's Rams Fans United. Are you a Rams fan or a fan of a city ? ,, that is the question that needs to be sorted out.

by haroldjackson29
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   842  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

you mean there is only one Rams team and they moved LOL...3 times

by dieterbrock
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Is this really Rams Fans United? Or is it Los Angeles Rams Only?

I'm curious as to what exactly you're asking/implying here?
This is a Rams fans fan website for any fan of the Rams. Like RRF and ROD were not "St Louis Rams" websites, they were/are Rams in nature

by Neil039
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Well I haven't lived in either Los Angeles or St. Louis much less visited Cleveland. So I sure hope it's a "RAMS FAN"website for all fans no matter their geographical location!

by HopHead Ram
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

I have seen very little city bashing on this board. The topic does come up but more often than not, I think the discussions are cilivilized and do not devolve into petty pissing contests. It is true that you are definitely a minority on this board, a Rams fan that has stayed loyal to his team when others physically around you "hate" the team you choose to still root for. That is a tough position to be in and I applaud you for remaining loyal to your team. I always like to see where the members are posting from. We are all over the place. There are some of us that reside in SoCal, some in the Central Valley, others farther up in NorCal. There are some from CO, NJ, Canada and many other places. The one thing we all have in common is that we all love the Rams. Not the LA Rams or the StL Rams but the RAMS. It's what binds us together. It makes us in essence a family and no one outside this family quite understands what it is like to be a Rams fan. We are a franchise filled with some of the NFL's greatest history (1st to break color barrier, 1st to paint helmet),some of the all time greatest players (Deacon, Dickerson, Youngblood, Faulk, etc..) and some of the all time greatest records (single season rushing)We are a fanbase that has endured multiple moves, decades of excellence and decades of sorrow. Its cliche and it's corny but I like it- We are RAMILY.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Mar 28 2024