47 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Suggestions are always welcome. Just keep in mind i may not know how to do it.

But you're in luck, if you now look in the bottom right corner of the screen (might be on the background), there's a circle with an arrow pointing up, should take you back to the top.

And yeah, i couldn't stand not having your Jack Snow avatar so i stole it from RRF, figured you wouldn't mind. But if you do, you can make your avatar anything you want. That's in the user control panel too...

by Rams Dominate
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

Thank you man, had Jack Snow & the Fearsome Foursome as the only avatars I've ever had in over 10 years at RRF, it was a wonderful surprise to post & have Jack grace the page...Ah, I see the ghost arrow, another thank you, this site is growing on me fast, be nice if we had more posters but it is what it is & with the attitudes & friendliness I'm experiencing that will happen, just like "Field of Dreams" sorta, build it & they will come...BTW I clicked on "Old School" & the helmets went black & white in the background, you had mentioned Old School at some point so when I saw it on the drop down menu & clicked on it, instant old school, I likee...Another thank you...

"Back to the top" arrow works perfect, just tried it... :mrgreen:

by JoeMad
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   San Jose
Undrafted Free Agent

Go Rams!!!

Nice msg board!!!

by Rams Dominate
8 years 10 months ago
Rookie

Welcome JoeMad, I think you'll enjoy yourself here...I've posted with several of our members for years & they're all solid...

by VegasRam
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   132  
United States of America   Las Vegas
Practice Squad

Y'all needed an ED avatar - happy to accomodate. Looking forward to talking with y'all.
(Not from the south - just like saying y'all)

by Rams Dominate
8 years 8 months ago
Rookie

Welcome VegasRam, some nice folks hang out here, y'all seem that way also...
(That does feel good sayin' y'all) thanks...

by Rams Dominate
8 years 7 months ago
Rookie

Would like to introduce our newest member Ramchele, met her on Facebook & I'm sure the Rammies here will enjoy her sense of humor as much as I do...She is a serious DIEHARD RAMS FAN that is married to a SheSquats fan & she hates the Whiners, as I'm sure you will all find out soon enough...
Please give her a warm welcome, she's a keeper...RD

by Rams the Legends live on
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Rams Dominate wrote:Would like to introduce our newest member Ramchele, met her on Facebook & I'm sure the Rammies here will enjoy her sense of humor as much as I do...She is a serious DIEHARD RAMS FAN that is married to a SheSquats fan & she hates the Whiners, as I'm sure you will all find out soon enough...

Welcome aboard and anyone who has the endorsement of RD is a top notch person in every experience I have had. So a most heartily welcome aboard.

by Ramchele
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5  
United States of America   Seattle, Wa
Undrafted Free Agent

HAHAHA, Thanks Rus but....what is a SheSquats fan? Never heard that one before.
And don't forget I am a DIEHARD Dodger and Laker fan as well, but I know, other forums for that. :D I really HATE living in Seattle but, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Hope I can figure this stuff out quickly. Be patient with me :shock:

by Rams Dominate
8 years 7 months ago
Rookie

Rams the Legends live on wrote:
Rams Dominate wrote:Would like to introduce our newest member Ramchele, met her on Facebook & I'm sure the Rammies here will enjoy her sense of humor as much as I do...She is a serious DIEHARD RAMS FAN that is married to a SheSquats fan & she hates the Whiners, as I'm sure you will all find out soon enough...

Welcome aboard and anyone who has the endorsement of RD is a top notch person in every experience I have had. So a most heartily welcome aboard.

Thanks Legend, Ramchele is a joy as we will all find out soon enough...

• 2 / 5
47 posts May 12 2024