3 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by PARAM
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12262  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

#1 Georgia (13-0) vs. #4 Ohio St. (11-1)
#2 Michigan (13-0) vs. #3 TCU (12-1)

First off I'd love to discuss a couple of things. First time 2 Big 10 teams are in the CFP. And they both deserve it!!

First time I heard a head coach make the "injury excuse". Nick Saban, who I respect, was touting his team for the CFP panel. "We lost 2 games on the last play of the game. Bryce certainly wasn't 100% at that time. If you're looking to get the 'best teams' in the CFP, I guess you have to ask, if we played anybody on the list would we be the favorite?"

Well, I would ask Nick, 'weren't you favored against the two teams who beat you? But more significantly, by how much were you favored? And regardless of when you lost to those two, you lost to those two'. I don't believe Alabama deserved to be in the CFP by any measure. If they were put in over Tennessee, with the same record AND a win over Bama, it would have been a travesty. Did Alabama (and Tennessee) deserve it over USC? I think so. The Trojans have an awesome offense but man, they can't tackle at all. Plus they lost to a conference opponent, twice.

I don't have a problem at all with the final 4 in the CFP.

So who's gonna win?

I believe TCU is going to give Michigan all they can handle. And I think Ohio St. is going to give Georgia all they can handle. Big 10 fans would love to see Michigan vs Ohio St. for all the marbles...and that could happen. But in the end I think Georgia takes care of business and TCU/Michigan is a toss up. For me, it doesn't matter who plays for all the marbles. It should be 3 fine games no matter what.

by Joe Pendleton
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

some unreal games tomo (i'll be watching the Buffs vs C State).. they had a fun article on Lee Corsos headgear over the years.. my fav clip :lol2:

by Joe Pendleton
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

if anyone is bored out there.. the CO game (espn) is crazy (no, really)!

• 1 / 1
3 posts Apr 28 2024