Total posts:   38701  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

6th in yards per game
5th in yards per play
4th in points per game
2nd in offensive points allowed per game
1st in opponent TD's allowed per game

Minnesota is also up there in defense and bad on offense. So conventional wisdom would have us looking at a very low scoring defensive game. But we'll see soon enough...

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This game in Minny, will be a big glimpse into our present future.

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:This game in Minny, will be a big glimpse into our present future.

Biggest game so far. I can't wait for Sunday.

by RedAlice
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Agree! One team is going to leave the game Sunday feeling like a real contender, and I expect it to be us.

Vikes will then go to Oakland and lose another one.

by Ramfan46
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

The secondary has matured and JL55 has been playing Pro Bowl ball the last month. Barron is a must resign along with Brockers, Jenkins and McLeod. I want to keep Tru and would cut Chris Long, Saffold and Cook to make it happen. I'd also resign Will Hayes to help develop Westbrooks, Longacre and my old preseason crush Gerald Rivers who just resigned to the Practice Squad. You can also let Fairley walk with Westbrooks versatility and Trinca Pasat being groomed as rotational depth. Cannot wait for Tree to get back to play along side JL55 and the Red Barron. Pure pleasure to watch this D play.

by snackdaddy
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9688  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I think we all knew the defense could be top 5. It was depending whether or not the secondary was ready to ascend. Looks like they've arrived. But are we truly a playoff contender? Its all dependent on that offense. We know the defense will be stout. We know Gurley will get his. We know how explosive Austin is. Can the rest of the passing game improve to a little below average? They don't even have to average. They just have to be better than they are now.

by LA Champ
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   21  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Bout time.....all this 1st & 2nd round talent.....I'm glad they came to play and may be able to ride out this offense....I've read we've moved to 6th in total defense....wonder where we rank in turnovers? I thought J. Jenkins was about to get a pick 6... :)

• 1 / 1
8 posts May 10 2024