18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by /zn/
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Break out the popcorn RAMs Nation....

You're going to like this kid....

Right now there are 4 rookies who are getting very solid buzz both from the professional reporters who have seen practices and from camp reporters.

Alphabetical order.

Franklin-Myers
Kelly
Kiser
Noteboom

And so yeah it's time to see some F-M.

What doesn't hurt one bit is that Westbrooks is also getting very solid buzz. So if F-M comes through as expected, then, once AD reports, this could be one of the (if not the) deepest DLs we've seen as Rams fans, going back decades. What's weird and fun about me saying that, is that it's not hyperbole either.

by 69RamFan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3164  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Who replaces Quinn at fast DE? (yeah I know he was a 'linebacker' last year.

OLB Samson Ebukam

by 69RamFan
5 years 7 months ago
Superstar

/zn/ wrote:Right now there are 4 rookies who are getting very solid buzz both from the professional reporters who have seen practices and from camp reporters.

Alphabetical order.

Franklin-Myers
Kelly
Kiser
Noteboom

And so yeah it's time to see some F-M.

What doesn't hurt one bit is that Westbrooks is also getting very solid buzz. So if F-M comes through as expected, then, once AD reports, this could be one of the (if not the) deepest DLs we've seen as Rams fans, going back decades. What's weird and fun about me saying that, is that it's not hyperbole either.

The only reason why I didn't mention the other Rookies,,, in-which they are getting some good pub.....

But JFM has been showing his stuff against the one's and the other rookies have been mostly with 2s and 3s....

One thing I have to mention.... I've seen all of the Rookies except for one,,, when I went to camp,,, I never notice this rookie,,, maybe he is wearing a different uni number.... but I haven't seen or heard of ILB Howard... on the roster his number is suppose to be 48,,,

Has anyone take a notice of Howard????

by /zn/
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:The only reason why I didn't mention the other Rookies,,, in-which they are getting some good pub.....

But JFM has been showing his stuff against the one's and the other rookies have been mostly with 2s and 3s....

One thing I have to mention.... I've seen all of the Rookies except for one,,, when I went to camp,,, I never notice this rookie,,, maybe he is wearing a different uni number.... but I haven't seen or heard of ILB Howard... on the roster his number is suppose to be 48,,,

A couple here and there have mentioned him. He gets good buzz too. But it's the big 4 I listed who get the lions share of it.

BTW I didn't expect you to mention the other 3. I just took your post as an opportunity both to agree with you and to go off on other things.

by bubbaramfan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

I only missed a couple of practices and it was hard to keep track of the LB's because the had their jersey's rolled up so you couldn't see the #.

the last couple of practices when McVay had the 1's against the 1's, Myers was giving both Whit and Hav fits trying to keep him contained.

Suh was another one who had his way with the starting OL. And add Westbrooks and Brockers have been good all camp too.

If AD holds out of regular season games, theres not going to be a drop off from the DL. Suh may not be the penetrater tha AD is but he's better than AD vs the run. Damn, I hope it doesn't come to that and AD gets in by game one. Rams front D is sick.

by /zn/
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

bubbaramfan wrote:I only missed a couple of practices and it was hard to keep track of the LB's because the had their jersey's rolled up so you couldn't see the #.

the last couple of practices when McVay had the 1's against the 1's, Myers was giving both Whit and Hav fits trying to keep him contained.

Suh was another one who had his way with the starting OL. And add Westbrooks and Brockers have been good all camp too.

If AD holds out of regular season games, theres not going to be a drop off from the DL. Suh may not be the penetrater tha AD is but he's better than AD vs the run. Damn, I hope it doesn't come to that and AD gets in by game one. Rams front D is sick.

Fwiw if I remember it right PFF ranks AD 10th against the run of all interior DL (and this is from memory...it might be higher).

And while the DL will be good if AD doesn't sign, there will be a drop off. But it will be a drop off from stellar to just very good. That's still a drop off.

by PARAM
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12185  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:The only reason why I didn't mention the other Rookies,,, in-which they are getting some good pub.....

How has Brian Allen looked? He was supposedly a keeper.

by 69RamFan
5 years 7 months ago
Superstar

PARAM wrote:How has Brian Allen looked? He was supposedly a keeper.

You mean Brandon Allen the QB,,,
He is the third stringer,,,
and thats where he will stay...
Doesnt have a strong arm.....

And QB Luis Perez is too green...

So most likely both Allen and Perez will be part of the PS IMO

• 1 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024