20 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

McVay hasn't said but good chance he won't play his starters again on Saturday, Gruden trying to establish something in his first year, gonnna be a lot of Raiders fans at the game, i'm inclined to go against the Rams again this 2nd week of preseason.

But there is a natural inclination to want to bounce back from a bad showing last week, and of course, it is preseason...

by IowaRamfan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   23  
United States of America   Iowa
Undrafted Free Agent

I hope the Rams win, but my only concern is that we don't give away any secrets we're going to use in Week 1. And that we come out of it healthy, of course.

by BobCarl
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

The Rams will win all 3 games against them this year.

by RedAlice
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:The Rams will win all 3 games against them this year.

Haha. ;)

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:McVay hasn't said but good chance he won't play his starters again on Saturday, Gruden trying to establish something in his first year, gonnna be a lot of Raiders fans at the game, i'm inclined to go against the Rams again this 2nd week of preseason.

But there is a natural inclination to want to bounce back from a bad showing last week, and of course, it is preseason...

What do you mean "go against"? Are you actually betting on preseason games?

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
Administrator

Turtle wrote:What do you mean "go against"? Are you actually betting on preseason games?

I do sometimes. But this is just an opinion. I liked the Ravens last week.

In preseason, not every team has the same approach, some coaches care more about winning in preseason than others, not every team is playing their starters the same amount, these are all factors that can be worth betting on, if you're in to that sort of thing...

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:I do sometimes. But this is just an opinion. I liked the Ravens last week.

In preseason, not every team has the same approach, some coaches care more about winning in preseason than others, not every team is playing their starters the same amount, these are all factors that can be worth betting on, if you're in to that sort of thing...

Man, you're hard core. I have my own "guy" that accepts action during the season but I have never questioned if he would entertain preseason games.

Do they even have lines during the preseason? I guess so, since you dabble in it.

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
Administrator

Turtle wrote:Man, you're hard core. I have my own "guy" that accepts action during the season but I have never questioned if he would entertain preseason games.

Do they even have lines during the preseason? I guess so, since you dabble in it.

Definitely, you can bet these in Vegas or offshore online. And soon, probably all over the country.

If i were in Vegas for a preseason weekend i would definitely bet some games, if only for the entertainment value.

But i always find this kind of stuff interesting to think and talk about...

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
Practice Squad

I just don't expect the Rams to show much of anything against the Raiders. I expect them to use 2nd and 3rd stringers the entire game and play complete vanilla.

by TomSlick
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Given our recent "success" of not playing starters, bet the farm on the Raiders. Another pulverizer could be in the making.

Can't wait until the real McVay RAMS take the field.

• 1 / 2
20 posts Mar 28 2024