20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

As much as i want the Rams to be methodical and stick to their plan, whatever it is, i won't be surprised if McVay feels like he needs to help Mannion look good to help keep some of the wolves at bay.

And i know there's this whole, you don't want to show anything to a team you're going to be playing in a few weeks but don't these guys get the NFL Network? Can't they watch the film?

Everybody's vanilla, everybody is looking at the bottom of the roster, some teams are learning a new system and maybe have to play a little more legit but still, like the Raiders here, though not as much as i did the Ravens since i feel like a little bounce back from being embarrassed might be inevitable.

That said, spread is down to Rams by 2.5 so money coming in on the Raiders...

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:As much as i want the Rams to be methodical and stick to their plan, whatever it is, i won't be surprised if McVay feels like he needs to help Mannion look good to help keep some of the wolves at bay.

And i know there's this whole, you don't want to show anything to a team you're going to be playing in a few weeks but don't these guys get the NFL Network? Can't they watch the film?

Everybody's vanilla, everybody is looking at the bottom of the roster, some teams are learning a new system and maybe have to play a little more legit but still, like the Raiders here, though not as much as i did the Ravens since i feel like a little bounce back from being embarrassed might be inevitable.

That said, spread is down to Rams by 2.5 so money coming in on the Raiders...

I agree everybody is vanilla, but I mean so vanilla they might roll out nilla.

Yes, tape is out there and everybody pays attention but tendencies in game are a big deal. That's what I mean by nilla. I think he wants to see scripted plays at down and distance and if runs them 10 times he won't care.

Also, the Raiders are still learning a new system I think they will be more focused on being in the correct place then really playing. In other words they will be thinking more than reacting, in that case I lay the 2.5 and let the nilla roll over the thinker.

by dieterbrock
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Is this game on TV or only local?

by 69RamFan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3164  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:Is this game on TV or only local?

Both Locally on CBS ch 2 and on NFL Network live at 1pm PST...

by SteakandEggs
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   133  
United States of America   Long Beach
Practice Squad

Anyone going to be tailgating for this game?

I’ll be in Lot 6 myself. Hopefully not surrounded by Raiders fans.

by RedAlice
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

SteakandEggs wrote:Anyone going to be tailgating for this game?

I’ll be in Lot 6 myself. Hopefully not surrounded by Raiders fans.

Well based on the interview the Mighty 1090 just did w someone named JT, it’s gonna be you all by yourself and Raider Nation.

They are taking over LA to celebrate being the only SB winner LA has ever had and it’s their city.

by dieterbrock
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Both Locally on CBS ch 2 and on NFL Network live at 1pm PST...

Cool!! Recording it.
Man I know I’m a geek but I’m really looking forward to this!

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
Administrator

It’s now Raiders favored by 2.5 or 3 so if you had bet the Raiders +3 you could bet Rams +3 and be looking at a pretty big middle possibility.

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
Administrator

I didn't bet this game but if i had i would've also bet it back when the spread got all the way to Raiders by 3. And for a second there, i might have even middled it before pushing.

Good game for Vegas, money coming in on Raiders moving spread from +3 to -3 but the Raiders didn't cover any of those numbers. Vegas wins...

• 2 / 2
20 posts Mar 29 2024