4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

We all know rankings and predictions.

Bleacher has Rams tied w Eagles at #2. I think NFL has us 3?

Here are some fan rankings from non team boards. I’m enjoying how much love we are getting from other team’s fans.

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

From a Giants fan:

was going to wait until after preseason to make picks but what the hell i'll do them now....

afc east
*NE 11-5 (this will be last season they coast to a div title. next year theyll finally have some real competition and then Darnold's Jets will take over)
NYJ 7-9 (first time in forever, the future is very bright)
Buff 5-11
Mia 4-12

north
*Pitt 12-4
Cincy 7-9
Balt 6-10
Clev 4-12 (cant remember the last time this team was actually watchable)

south
*Hou 11-5 (if they can get that oline straightened out, theyre my sleeper pick to win the afc)
*Jax 9-7
Indy 8-8 (Luck is back and oline is better so at least theyll be relevant)
Tenn 6-10

west
*LAC 10-6 (love the talent on this team and shouldve made playoffs last year)
*KC 9-7 (aside from Raiders, theyre the biggest mystery team b/c of Mahomes)
Oak 8-8 (they can finish anywhere from 12-4 to 4-12 and it wouldnt surprise me. glad Chucky is back coaching which means I might watch a mnf game without using mute)
Den 6-10

nfc east
*Philly 12-4 (should win dvsn even w/ target on backs)
Dal 9-7 (lol @ their wr corps. Zek better get ready to see nothing but 8 men in the box)
NYG 7-9 (have two of most electrifying players in league but not ready to compete. statuesque, aging qb with eroding skills. its just pathetic how they elected not to draft a franchise qb as an apology to Eli. fuck Benny Mac forever for benching him)
Wash 7-9

north
*GB 12-4 (schedule works in their favor. just have to keep #12 healthy)
*Minn 10-6 (before Beefy jumps me, their out of division schedule is BRUTAL. should make playoffs tho and will be dangerous)
Det 5-11 (actually like Stafford but division is better and Belichick disciples have completely flopped)
Chi 5-11 (if they dont finish in cellar, they had a good year. sounds like ppl are 50-50 on whether cra's boy Trubisky is the real deal)

south
*NO 11-5 (would like to see Brees have another shot at a ring)
*Atl 10-6 (not as high on them as a number of experts are. JJ is unhappy and tough to completely shake off that epic sb choke)
Car 9-7 (everywhere I look its nothing but criticism for Cam. the guy did win a league mvp not too long ago)
TB 3-13 (with the first pick in the 2019 nfl draft.....)

west
*LAR 12-4 (locked and loaded. challenging schedule but no one in dvsn will seriously challenge them so they should get a high seed)
SF 8-8 (overhyped. already have a bunch of injuries and Jimmy G will experience growing pains)
Arz 7-9 (like Rosen a lot. hope he plays from day one)
Sea 6-10 (sry Q but the arrow is pointing downward since LOB is a distant memory. still have RW tho so there is hope)

afc
6. KC 9-7
5. Jax 9-7
4. LAC 10-6
3. NE 11-5
2. Hou 11-5
1. Pitt 12-4

nfc
6. Atl 10-6
5. Min 10-6
4. NO 11-5
3. GB 12-4
2. Philly 12-4
1. LA Rams 12-4

afc title- Steelers over Pats (picking Pitt by default - just might be due to finally slay the dragon)
nfc title- Rams over Eagles (think the Rams, or maybe Saints, are best equipped to knock off Philly)

sb -LA vs Pitt. Alice vs Bobby.

last time the LA Rams made the super bowl, what happened? they lost to.....*drum roll*.......the Steel curtain.

time to exact some REVENGE. Rams over Steelers.

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Forgot his team, but another prediction.

I don't know what the Bleacher people were smoking when they put the Jets at #31 out #32 teams.

Arizona, Washington, Chicago, Tampa Bay, and Cleveland are easily the five worst teams going into this season. The NFC is so stacked and AFC is so soft that unless you are a disaster case (Cleveland) you should manage 5-7 wins with a mediocre team.

I think my rankings would be..

1. Rams
2. Vikings
3. Patriots
4. Eagles
5. Steelers
6. Panthers
7. Falcons
8. Raiders
9. Saints
10. Packers
11. Chiefs
12. 49ers
13. Lions
14. Titans
15. Texans
16. Chargers
17. Cowboys
18. Jaguars
19. Colts
20. Broncos
21. Jets
22. Giants
23. Seahawks
24. Ravens
25. Bengals
26. Bills
27. Dolphins
28. Bears
29. Cardinals
30. Browns
31. Bucs
32. Redskins

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

I’ll use this thread to share total random Rams love.

It’s so new and fun.

• 1 / 1
4 posts Apr 19 2024