18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by aeneas1
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

every time i hear a talking head mention the "11-5" rams it makes me growl, because they would have been the 12-4 rams had they played their starters in the season finale! plus they would have completely changed the jimmy g-spot narrative, he would be mr. 4-1, a guy who did surprisingly well until he was face-planted by the division king! there, i feel much better.

by 69RamFan
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3170  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

You'll feel even better when we meet them during week 7 and kick their asses in their home field... :D :D :D
JimmyGQ will be seeing a lot of color-rush uniforms in his face.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:every time i hear a talking head mention the "11-5" rams it makes me growl, because they would have been the 12-4 rams had they played their starters in the season finale! plus they would have completely changed the jimmy g-spot narrative, he would be mr. 4-1, a guy who did surprisingly well until he was face-planted by the division king! there, i feel much better.

Personally, I love the unknown narrative.

Let’s take it later. Now. When it matters.

I give zero fucks to else.

Niners do not control the Rams. Their narrative is not important. Ours is.

by dieterbrock
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Funny, I wanted to post about this in the “18 game schedule” more games means more meaningless games. Week 17 has become such a joke.

by Turtle
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I don't like the 49ers (putting it nicely) and wouldn't have minded if the Rams had played their regulars and crushed them, especially since I can now see in to the future and know they get eliminated in the first playoff game, but one thing is becoming clear to me is coach is going to err on the safe side every time when it comes to protecting his guys from the unneeded extra hits.

I think the vet players appreciate this as well as the young guys as they get some field time.

I also think coach has too much respect for Shanahan to try and deliver a beat down in what is essentially an inconsequential game for the Rams.

Lastly, I don't know 11-5 sure sounds better than some 7-9 bullshit.

by sloramfan
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

damn alice!, i sure wouldn't want to be "else"... ;) :shock2: :lol2:

but back to the subject.... niner fans in niner country(here), think it's over, and just go ahead and crown them champs...

i've had week seven branded on the brain since the schedule has come out..

there's a huge bar/dance hall ( probably 10,000sf) here in san luis called "the graduate", and they have like 10 big screens 60in , 2 huge screens 100in, 3 projector screens, with one of the projector screens (the main one) facing the big table and chair area...

i know week seven, the rams/49'r game will be the big one, and if i dont go to the coliseum, i will be at the grad...

AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

go rams

slo

by Turtle
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

sloramfan wrote:
niner fans in niner country(here), think it's over, and just go ahead and crown them champs

That's what preseason is all about. Things change soon enough though.

by phoenixrising
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

sloramfan wrote:damn alice!, i sure wouldn't want to be "else"... ;) :shock2: :lol2:

but back to the subject.... niner fans in niner country(here), think it's over, and just go ahead and crown them champs...

i've had week seven branded on the brain since the schedule has come out..

there's a huge bar/dance hall ( probably 10,000sf) here in san luis called "the graduate", and they have like 10 big screens 60in , 2 huge screens 100in, 3 projector screens, with one of the projector screens (the main one) facing the big table and chair area...

i know week seven, the rams/49'r game will be the big one, and if i dont go to the coliseum, i will be at the grad...

AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

go rams

slo

Maybe I'll join ya. On second thought, too many 49er fans will be there.

by TomSlick
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

For those of us in the smoky Bay Area, listening to the Sir Jimmy G is undefeated stuff, no mention of 2nd team RAMS, it does get tiring.

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:For those of us in the smoky Bay Area, listening to the Sir Jimmy G is undefeated stuff, no mention of 2nd team RAMS, it does get tiring.

It is smoky! Up in NoCal this week.

Here’s a brilliant exchange w a Niner fan from last night.

Jimmy G Jimmy G, blah blah.

Me: So how about losing four of your starters in Q1 first preseason game?

Niner fan: no we didn’t.

Me: you did.

Niner fan: can you Name them?

Me: yes, pull up the tweet and list them

A raider fan: you just got schooled by a Rams chick. No more jimmy G talk after that. :)

• 1 / 2
18 posts Apr 17 2024