7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

So I will be on vacation to Florida with the fam in a few weeks and will miss the AZ game (horrible I know). But really want to see the home opener. I did see the code that was sent to me via email. Couple questions; is this free for the whole year? So I can sign up now and then bring a computer to hook up to a TV and watch the game after 8PM ET? Ill have to turn off my phone other people will ruin it for me but this seems like a good solution. The Mrs. wasn't super jazzed about having the kids hang out at a sports bar all afternoon...but not totally against it either by the way!

by Will0120
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So I will be on vacation to Florida with the fam in a few weeks and will miss the AZ game (horrible I know). But really want to see the home opener. I did see the code that was sent to me via email. Couple questions; is this free for the whole year? So I can sign up now and then bring a computer to hook up to a TV and watch the game after 8PM ET? Ill have to turn off my phone other people will ruin it for me but this seems like a good solution. The Mrs. wasn't super jazzed about having the kids hang out at a sports bar all afternoon...but not totally against it either by the way!

You should be able to just download the app to watch it on your iOS or Android devices as well. No need to haul a laptop with ya!

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 7 months ago
Veteran

Great thanks! I'm all signed up. I will probably bring the laptop so I can view the game in its full TV glory. The fam will want to watch it as well anyway. I'll make sure to bring an HDMI cord...
I like the idea of the 22 thing but you cant watch it live... I could DVR the game at home one day and watch the game on the TV and sync the TV with a laptop and put the laptop on the side... or oh well. So many options these days! Happy to see a $100 free program for being a season ticket holder though.

by sloramfan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

geeze loweeze guys.. .. lol

every year i debate this.. do i want to be a season ticket holder, or not..

i came so close this year to jumping into the season ticket holder pool, but in the end.. i had to say no...

believe me i wanted to be at every game this year, but i had to weigh the reality of driving to LA 10 times this year....

i live 5-6 hours away...depending on traffic..

so i'll see my friends at the RFU tailgate probably only 3 times this year, not including playoffs.. and that in itself is something i really look foward to, as i had a great time hanging out with you guys last year...

go rams

slo

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 7 months ago
Veteran

As info, they are doing this again. Makes me happy as I will be out of the country for at least one of their games and with the time change, watching it on Gamepass is perfect for me. I have not done redzone yet but it sounds fun to have a laptop with redzone and the TV with the Rams game going.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024