79 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by Hacksaw
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RamsFanSince89 wrote:This offense reminds me of the Fisher era. Bad o-line leading to bad QB play leading to bad execution in general.

Visually exacerbated by that #8 under center :?

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

I'm fine not seeing any 1s in the pre-season. I know we'll see them for a few reps here shortly, but I'd rather save them and really assess our depth during this period.

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I wish the Rams didn't play the Raiders this preseason (other than the throw away first preseason game....the forth preseason game is throw away too, but there's no way they would play them the final preseason game and again the first week of the season).

by BuiltRamTough
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Not playing the starters for preseason is smart. We don’t want Aaron Donald getting hurt.

by moklerman
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

RAMBLES wrote:In related news......

Johnny Hekker came out of the game with a severe leg strain from kicking too many punts!
Who was it that had the 6 yard punt tonight? They didn't show a replay and never said his name. Can't imagine Hekker shanking one that much but if he pulled something...

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Who was it that had the 6 yard punt tonight? They didn't show a replay and never said his name. Can't imagine Hekker shanking one that much but if he pulled something...

It was Hekker. JB Long said that Hekker was experimenting.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

I strategically bought tix for the Texans game thinking all starters will play at least one half if not more and then fully rest in the last game before the real show begins. So far i think i am good.

It'll make baking in the hot sun at 1pm worth it to see the starters play at least one half.

• 7 / 8
79 posts Apr 18 2024