8 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Zen_Ronin
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Ok, take this vid with a grain of salt, and don't shoot the messenger. :lol2:

I actually like this guys sports vids quite a bit, especially for an amateur, and I'm always willing to do what I can to get younger content creators and (non toxic) personalities a few more clicks/likes. So I figured I'd share.

One thing though, and hopefully a few of the guys who've been to camp can speak on it; he brings up some legitimate concerns about our edge rush. What have you guys seen? Is it a concern at all, or do we just think we'll be so dominant up the middle that we'll flush a lot of QB's out? I'd like to add that I personally think he's sleeping on Ebukam (who I think is going to break out this year), but maybe that's the kool-aid talking.

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I've only listened to about half of the video so far.

His "lack of a pass rush" comments are stupid. Last season the Rams were 4th in sacks. He said he's not impressed with Samson or Littleton, but what's that based on. They both have less than a few starts.

He really needs to pick up his energy level.

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

RamsFanSince82 wrote:He really needs to pick up his energy level.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by 69RamFan
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3169  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

I stopped watching the vid after one min,,,,,
I didn't want to waist my time,,,, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by ramsrams
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

Well, a couple of thoughts.

I’d much rather get my pass rush up the middle than from the edge. The shortest distance between two points. Isn’t that what makes Donald special? It is so hard to do. Disrupts everything. It is a lot easier to plan for an edge rusher.

Fair points on the LBs. I suppose our hopes with Ebukam are based on a few plays last year where it looked like he was shot out of a cannon. So, the athletic talent is there, but can he more consistently bring that, and does he have the body control to finish the deal when he gets near the QB?

Woefully underestimates Robert Woods’s talent.

A for effort, though.

by sloramfan
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

my god what a joke...

go rams

slo

by Elmgrovegnome
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   624  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I guess it's normal to doubt rookies. You won't know what you got until a few games or a few seasons. So regarding the edge rush; there is no Von Miller on the Rams. But with the push up the middle that Donald, Suh, and Brockers get it isn't necessary. Ebukam was coming on late. So, I understand people being excited for the possibilities. Overall I don't expect much of an outside pass rush. It is tough to find great pass rush skill late in the draft. I am more concerned with the OLBs ability to play the run and hold the edge. Ditto for the inside linebackers. Inability to stop the run got the Rams an early playoff exit. It go them a few regular season losses as well.

by aeneas1
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

guy's just aping everything that's already been said about the 2018 rams as far as i can tell, including all but omitting goff as a team strength.

• 1 / 1
8 posts Apr 16 2024