112 posts
  • 1 / 12
 by maxxx power
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Hi, all,

After multiple printers that wouldn't print NFL logos or wanted $30 per shirt we have found a printer!

We must order a minimum of 25 per design but can order any combo of color/size within that design (including Ladies).

WHAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU IF YOU WANT A SHIRT: reply to this thread (if you did so previous sorry for the repeat but it's been so long I need to reconfirm) with the NUMBER of the shirt you would want and the size (see below for shirt numbers).

Please reply ASAP so we can be sure to have these before Week 1.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 8.55.06 PM.png

by aeneas1
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
Hall of Fame

damn nice job maxxx!

however, at the risk of coming across as "that guy", i'm wondering if we could have a navy option, the blue shirts in the images look a bit too chargers of old on my two monitors... i'm thinking a navy shade that's similar to the lettering and helmet color on the white shirts that you show... also, and this is probably just me, but the horns on the helmet look a bit flat at the top, maybe something more like this?

ST.png

by ramsman34
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I will take a #1 and a #6 in Large please

THANK YOU

by Elvis
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

A1, I believe you can customize your colors a bit within the scheme of things.

Is it an optical illusion or is the Rams head bigger on the blue shirt than the gold? I'd take a large 1 and 2 and a 2 in a ladies small for Priscilla...

by maxxx power
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
Pro Bowl

The images shown are for illustration purposes only. The colors shown are not the colors of the actual shirts and the sizes between shirts for the designs are not to scale. These are just an easy way for me to give you all an idea of what each design would look like in Blue, Yellow and White.

As for the horns on the helmet I drew these in Illustrator and used a 70s Rams helmet logo for the template. While I appreciate the ask I will politely decline redrawing them. :)

by Hacksaw
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

You'da man maxxx.

(1) large #1
(1) large #6

Let me know how to compensate you. Thanks..

• 1 / 12
112 posts Apr 18 2024