327 posts
  • 16 / 33
 by Will0120
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

moklerman wrote:For those who are comfortable with the current size of 6, are you basing that on previous years? From what I understand, this has been a 12 team league so with a 14 team league that's going to be 32 fewer players on the waiver wire. 6 to 5 won't solve that but keep the numbers in mind when voting! :)

It's always been a 14 team league since the beginning. :grinning:

by Will0120
5 years 8 months ago
Commissioner

Well... The vote for bench spots is dead even split. I am going to leave this open for a few more days to see if anyone else chimes in. If not, I'll have to make a call as the commissioner. :shock2:

by moklerman
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
Well... The vote for bench spots is dead even split. I am going to leave this open for a few more days to see if anyone else chimes in. If not, I'll have to make a call as the commissioner. :shock2:
Well, I want it to go my way but IMO, to change something that most are accustomed to, a 3/4 vote should be required.

by Flash
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Will0120 wrote:

I'm good with whatever you choose!

by Will0120
5 years 8 months ago
Commissioner

We are settled on remaining with 6 bench spots + 1 IR spot.

Floor is still open for any other suggestions. Please let me know, still a few weeks away from live draft! :)

by Will0120
5 years 8 months ago
Commissioner

Big Boss wrote:Any chance we can get a points per reception PPR vote ?

Do you have a suggestion on how many points per reception? We are currently set up at 1 point per 10 receiving yards. It's quite generous since the "standard" is 20 or 25 yards per point but I am definitely open to suggestions. Let me know what you think.

by RedAlice
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

A half point PPR is worth a vote, but not necessary to change since we haven’t had it before.

A full point PPR, and that changes the league too much - a whole different valuation to players. I’m a definite no vote on that for this year.

Probably not related for here, but I’m noticing a lot of players who play the weekly leagues (like Draft King’s) keep wanting full point PPR as that’s what they play there.

More ways to get points.

• 16 / 33
327 posts Apr 19 2024