45 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by RamsFanSince82
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

It seems strange to me that Demoff would be telling this info. to fan.

by Hacksaw
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great stuff 82.

I hope they do address the horns and make them wider. (Of course y'all knew that) Love the "No more navy's" idea though. Someone was listening.
Color rush multiple times, not so much,, but better than the mismatch Blueberry's. And no more gawd awful gold.

All home game throwbacks tells me they aren't afraid about the new one's not measuring up. It also tells me that the team is still intent on winning us over.
Anything from classic to modern? Gee that's not to broad a request. Hope to attend that focus group. Let's get this right the first time and put the uni page behind us.

Also hope he's right about AD. The reasons stated about last year makes a lot of sense why AD might have been more reluctant too.

by Kid Charlamagne
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Maybe I’m on an island but I didn’t mind the blueberries, to me it seemed like a fresh take on the old 70s blue and whites.

by Elvis
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Oh, this wasn't just a fan running into Demoff. This was an event the Rams held for a select group of season ticket holders: Breakfast With Kevin Demoff...

by bubbaramfan
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

I get the feeling the AD sitch is kinda like what went on with Pace. A "wink, wink, nod, nod " deal where they call it a contract dispute just to keep him out of harms way til the season starts. Pace admitted as much a few years later.
Can't wiat to finally get rid of the God Aweful Gold out of the uniforms.

by Hacksaw
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Kid Charlamagne wrote:Maybe I’m on an island but I didn’t mind the blueberries.

Is this the island you're on? ;)
1.jpg

by Phil
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

If they are granted permission to wear throwbacks for all home games, what do they wear on the road? The current whites?

• 1 / 5
45 posts Mar 28 2024