36 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by R4L
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

It was said that Alexander Wright ran a 4.09 at a private workout before the draft. Whether it's true or not I'm not sure but i read it in the national, a now defunk all sports newspaper from the 90's.

by moklerman
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

R4L wrote:It was said that Alexander Wright ran a 4.09 at a private workout before the draft. Whether it's true or not I'm not sure but i read it in the national, a now defunk all sports newspaper from the 90's.
Sort of like Babe Ruth hitting an infield pop fly for a home run because it was in the air so long. Hard to rely on these reports that we only have someone's word to go by.

by R4L
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

moklerman wrote:Sort of like Babe Ruth hitting an infield pop fly for a home run because it was in the air so long. Hard to rely on these reports that we only have someone's word to go by.

Yeah i guess that's what I'm trying to say. You're not sure how many of these are true.

by Ramsdude
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/siriusxmnfl/status/1002335730021031936?s=21

What does "had their guys" mean? Is he saying that he didn't get the ball enough and he wasn't one of "their guys"??

by BuiltRamTough
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Ramsdude wrote:What does "had their guys" mean? Is he saying that he didn't get the ball enough and he wasn't one of "their guys"??

It’s Sammy being Sammy. He always says something weird and negative.

by Hacksaw
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

He didn't feel special here. big boo hoo.
More like boo-hiss from me.
Not our problem anymore.

by Ramsdude
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:He didn't feel special here. big boo hoo.
More like boo-hiss from me.
Not our problem anymore.

lol...agreed! In fact he wasn't special here other than his RZ TD's and he even dropped some of those when we needed him most in the playoffs. Sammy "Mr. Potential" Watkins has been replaced with a much better WR. Good luck trying understand the playbook in KC Sammy...have a feeling you gonna need it.

by Elvis
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Dick84 wrote:I wonder if not doing that was a function of not being part of the offseason program last year?

I would think so. I suppose we'll get a gauge on that when we see how much Cooks does this season.

Also, we had one of the best offenses in the NFL. The way we did things worked pretty good...

• 3 / 4
36 posts Mar 29 2024