17 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Ramsdude
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Watch: Sean McVay mic'd up at Rams OTAs, raves about Brandin Cooks

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/24/nfl-los-angeles-rams-sean-mcvay-micd-up-brandin-cooks-otas/

By: Cameron DaSilva | 3 hours ago

Los Angeles Rams OTAs are well underway with the team getting on the practice field and going through both individual and team drills. It’s Sean McVay’s first chance to look at his team as a whole, both with the veterans and rookies on the same field together.

With the amount of talent the Rams have, it’s easy to see why he and the rest of the coaches are excited about the upcoming season. Between the additions of Ndamukong Suh, Brandin Cooks, Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib, as well as Jared Goff’s development in Year 2 of McVay’s system, the sky is the limit for Los Angeles.

McVay was mic’d up for the Rams’ first OTA session this week where he instructed Goff, told Michael Brockers to keep his fellow defensive linemen from jumping the snap and fawned over Brandin Cooks’ speed.

Video:

Goff executed McVay’s call to Cooks on the go route after holding the safety to perfection, which led the coach to give Jared a hefty high-five. He then proceeded to ask three coaches, “How fast is Brandin Cooks?”

It’s going to be a fun season in L.A.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That fast and furious " urgency" mode McV pushes is so reminiscent of MM's GSOT pace. Speed kills and we do everything fast. I love that about our coach.

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Quick tip @Ramsdude When posting links to tweets, youtube videos, facebook posts, instagram, and a lot of other stuff, don't use any tags and the board software will embed the link. (I edited your post above to remvoe the url tag and now the tweet shows)...

by Ramsdude
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Quick tip @Ramsdude When posting links to tweets, youtube videos, facebook posts, instagram, and a lot of other stuff, don't use any tags and the board software will embed the link. (I edited your post above to remvoe the url tag and now the tweet shows)...

Awesome!! I did not know that. Thanks for the info Elvis!

by RedAlice
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Ok, that video: I’m tired of anything not actual football.

Let’s go!!!

This is going to be a season to rival any you remember.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:How fast is Brandin Cooks...

He runs a 4.33 40 here.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0 ... -yard-dash

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It's easy to get jacked this time of year, even easier since we were actually good last year...

by RedAlice
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:How fast is Brandin Cooks...

McV is funny. Did you see Wade pissed?

8-)

• 1 / 2
17 posts Mar 28 2024