15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Ramsdude
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Question: What's green & plays for the Rams?
Answer: Mucus Peters! :lol2:

Seriously.....this guy has been a Ram for like five minutes, and he's telling Kroenke, Demoff, Snead & McVay what to do with our Defensive Team Captain?????????? :roll2:
Already??? :x

How's Peters gonna act this upcoming season when he makes a big interception or game-saving tackle?

MP does not radiate the "We Not Me" sentiment to these wary old eyes!! :idea2:

IMO, not an issue in what he says. If he starts to become a problem, he will not be resigned. Simple as that. I doubt McVay would let one player mess up what he is trying to build.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Ramsdude wrote:IMO, not an issue in what he says. If he starts to become a problem, he will not be resigned. Simple as that. I doubt McVay would let one player mess up what he is trying to build.

Agreed. Everyone knows AD should get paid. Peters too. He was being coy in my impression. This team is very focused and I believe that as long as they are successful, everyone will tow the line. Peters and Talib are seeing 1st hand how good our offense can be under McV so I expect a lot of respect.

BTW, Welcome to the board Ramsdude. Glad to see you here.

by Ramsdude
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Agreed. Everyone knows AD should get paid. Peters too. He was being coy in my impression. This team is very focused and I believe that as long as they are successful, everyone will tow the line. Peters and Talib are seeing 1st hand how good our offense can be under McV so I expect a lot or respect.

BTW, Welcome to the board Ramsdude. Glad to see you here.

Thanks for the Welcome Hacksaw. Glad to be here. Wish I would have found this board sooner. :)

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Ramsdude wrote:Thanks for the Welcome Hacksaw. Glad to be here. Wish I would have found this board sooner. :)

RRF West. Great group here and you make it better.

GO RAMS

PS, ask your Rams bro's to take a test drive with us.

by /zn/
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:The truth is, franchising Donald for two years is cheaper than signing him to the highest deal ever.

My bet is they won't do that, at least in part because it's wrong and they know it. You have a team leader and a highly respected team mate, who is both one of the best players in the game and also one of the very best in Rams history. The thing not to do is screw around with him and figure out ways to keep him cheap. He already deserved his 20+ M in 2016, and instead he averaged 3 M in 2016 and 2017 and then is getting under 7 in in 2018. He has been underpaid for who he is and what he does long enough.

Yeah you can't pay everyone but if you have an Aaron Donald he is one of the ones you do pay.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Mar 28 2024