by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/0 ... -oak-park/

Jared Goff sells his Oak Park home for $1.775 million

By: Andrew Ortenberg | 1 minute ago

Last month, it was reported that Jared Goff had put his Oak Park home on the market, asking $1.8 million. After his 2017 Pro Bowl campaign, he was apparently looking for an upgrade. Now less than a month later, Goff has closed a sale of the house and is getting $1.775 million, only slightly below asking price.

Goff enlisted celebrity realtor Jordan Cohen to help sell the house and they closed a deal remarkably quickly. The house, a 4,315-square-foot home with five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, reportedly had multiple offers within days of becoming available.

Due to the structure of his rookie contract, Goff’s salary will be increasing year by year and a lucrative long-term extension is certainly a possibility in the near future. It makes sense that he’d be looking to upgrade to some new digs.

Jeff Elson via Los Angeles Times

The house has an epic man cave, complete with massage chairs, a ping-pong table and Goff’s jersey collection from NFL stars he swapped jerseys with.

The house also has a nice pool and jacuzzi with trees lining the backyard.

Goff bought the house shortly after he was drafted in 2016. He paid $1.6 million at the time, so he ultimately made a small profit on the deal. Wherever Goff ends up next, it’ll likely be something bigger and more befitting of one of the league’s best young quarterbacks.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

No ocean view.. Fugedaboutit....

by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Don't worry, guys. As soon as I get the place spruced up, you're all invited to my big housewarming bash.

by dieterbrock
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:Don't worry, guys. As soon as I get the place spruced up, you're all invited to my big housewarming bash.

I was wondering who knocked me out. We had a verbal agreement at 1.77 mill and somebody came in and outbid me!

by snackdaddy
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, the difference in home prices from the central valley to socal. In Fresno a house like that would go for $400-500K. Of course someone would have to put up with triple digit temps for 3 months. And cold, wet fog during the winter.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Mar 28 2024