17 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by RamsFanSince82
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Alden Gonzalez and Lindsey Thiry are sitting at the same table as Jim Hill.

Maria (I can't remember her last name) and Claudia Gestro are sitting at the table across from Jim Hill.

by aeneas1
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

then mcvay walks into the room and, inside of a new york second, greets each reporter by name from the podium, then greets each camera guy by name and asks how each of their kids are doing, while mentioning each kid by name, then turns to hill and asks how his sister connie is doing, and if skipper, connie's golden lab, had puppies yet, then he spots a guy coming out of the john, a lost job applicant, and greets him by name, and asks him if he could, on his way out, tell mitch, the fill-in gate attendant, that he has tyler's and olivia's signed jerseys ready and that he hopes his kids will like them... the guy is friggin' amazing!

in other news, how about claudia gestro, pretty easy on the eyes, eh?!? a quick google search informs curious minds that she's a 6-time hooters calendar girl, and has since put out her own calendar:

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

by max
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

My hats off to Jim Hill. The guy always looks sharp.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

max wrote:My hats off to Jim Hill. The guy always looks sharp.

For sure considering he's possibly asleep. lol

Saw him at the Coliseum last season heading up to the old press box elevator by our tunnel. I was surprised how big he was. Sharp as ever and noticeably happy to be covering local pro football.

by aeneas1
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

max wrote:My hats off to Jim Hill. The guy always looks sharp.

the guy looked 20 years younger than my old man 20 years ago, now he looks 20 years young than me...

by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

I'm guessing the guy in the blue coat, facing the back wall, is being punished for some reason. Boy, that McVay is a taskmaster.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

We have the gorgeous Claudia sitting right there and Max and Hacksaw noticing Jim Hill and how sharp he looks.

Take the L guys. SMH.

• 1 / 2
17 posts Mar 28 2024