Or is it?

by rams74
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1460  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

"Deal will allow everyone to make more money."

I'm really excited to hear that I'll be making more money!

by Will0120
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Man I really can't wait for the new uniform to get here so I can drop a bunch of dollars to get a new jersey. The sad part is, I am not even being sarcastic about it lol... :oops2:

by RamPop
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I think we all agree that the white jerseys look much better than the navy because there is less gold. Looking at the schedule I don't see any road games that the home team wears white, I think we're going to look ok unless one of the home teams decides to be jerks.

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

RamPop wrote:I think we all agree that the white jerseys look much better than the navy because there is less gold. Looking at the schedule I don't see any road games that the home team wears white, I think we're going to look ok unless one of the home teams decides to be jerks.

On the plus side, we're undefeated in the hideous dark jerseys, maybe they make the other team nauseous...

by aeneas1
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Phil wrote:They should petition to wear their practice uniforms. These are clean.

honestly, i've always thought the same, and the navy practice shirts they've used in the past, not the royal blue shirts mind you, look really good too imo, would look great with the blue/white helmets...

03.jpg

then again, are the "mismatched" shirts really that bad? :grin: D

01.jpg

speaking of uniforms, like most i'd like to see the rams beef up their helmet horns, but if they ever do i hope they don't go as beefy as the rhode island rams...
07.png

05.png

06.png

08.png

• 23 / 29
289 posts Mar 29 2024