289 posts
  • 21 / 29
 by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Haven't these tweets been posted, multiple times, before?

The throwbacks are part of the current uniform. The Rams would like to wear them more often. That doesn't require a uniform change.

Vinny seems to miss that too as fans can buy the throwbacks right now at the NFL/Rams. Fans don't need anything to change to buy their favorite colors...

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Horny Mcbae wrote:I read somewhere that we are 0-2 with the much heralded and in demand "ferragamos".

And as bad as those dark mismatched jerseys look (and they do look bad), Dallas and Jacksonville were two of our biggest wins last year.

When i think about those games, i think about that Gurley TD against Dallas for example, i don't think about what jersey we were wearing.

I think they look awful, but that's not what sticks in my mind...

by Phil
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

Vinny is a good reporter, but it's hard to read his articles...so many metaphors, fragmented sentences and run-ons....
It got better towards the middle though.

by PARAM
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12242  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I am a fan of the "Ferragamo's" but it really doesn't matter that much to me. The blue and whites are cool. So are the St. Louis gold and blue. If I had to pick it would be the unis from Superbowl 14.

by ramsman34
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I want blue and white and for the blue on the helmet to match the rest of the uniform. How freakin hard is that to accomplish in this day and age? sheesh.

by majik
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I agree. Save the Ferragamos as throwbacks and go blue and white, the current blue works. Just eliminate the gold from the away uniform and and create a new home replacing the gold with white. Just no “modern” number style like the Vikes

• 21 / 29
289 posts Apr 18 2024