289 posts
  • 19 / 29
 by majik
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Pissing off fans for 3-4 seasons is soooooo worth the “rebranding” that will take place with the opening of the new stadium!!!!!

Seriously no one has been able to explain the complete BS about why “rebranding” is needed to coincide with the new stadium.

They should have rebranded in 2016 upon their return to LA. The Thomas article demonstrates they were considering ditching the God awful LOSER uniforms even prior to the move. It is not rocket science: blue/white or blue/yellow

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Watch the full promo and see the jersey a main character wears.

Makes sense, that's Tarin Killam, he's a die hard Rams fan and he hosted that Rams predraft round table thing a few weeks back. Never really seen anything of his as an actor, but dude LOVES the Rams and I appreciate the press coverage and excitement he brings. Here's a few more examples:

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

That's Taran Killam. He used to be on SNL. He became a big Rams fan when the Rams moved back to LA. He hosted a Rams draft party before the draft.

by Phil
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

I'm a youngster so I remember him when he was on a Nickelodeon sketch show for a minute.

-

by Hacksaw
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Since it appears no change will happen, and after reviewing last seasons games, the only current combo that really sucks is any combo that includes the blue jersey top. Lose that sucker and all is good (for now).
Perhaps roll with the throwbacks on those occasions where the dark top is likely, , , or see if the NFL can compel our opponents to where their darks when they play us.

by aeneas1
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Vinny getting in on the action. Hit him up on Twitter if you want to be heard (ever so slightly):

doesn't vinny know that it has nothing to do with the nfl's ridiculous uniform rules and everything to do with the rams utter incompetence?

by Hacksaw
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I don't know if Vinny's petition will work or not but for those who'd like to see a change, chime in just in case. What could it hurt that's worse than the blueberry tops?

• 19 / 29
289 posts Apr 19 2024