19 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Elvis
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BuiltRamTough wrote:I bet on the Rams a month ago when it was +2200.

I put down $300. That’s $6,600 if the Rams win. It’s a steal.

Sweet. You could sell that ticket right now for a profit (if you could find a buyer)...

by BuiltRamTough
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Sweet. You could sell that ticket right now for a profit (if you could find a buyer)...

I could but no one is going to pay me more then 700 bc 700 +900 right now is 6k.

I’d net 400 if I do that but I’d rather net 6300 :twisted:

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so when donald signs we'll be the faves?

by max
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Week 4 vs. Minnesota Vikings (TNF) | Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8:20 p.m.

Here’s where things get difficult for Los Angeles. Not only are the Vikings one of the best teams in the NFL, but this game comes on a short week. It’ll have the same effect on both teams, but McVay will have less time to game plan against the Vikings’ dominant defense. Ultimately, the Rams drop this one in a hard-fought battle with Kirk Cousins’ new team.
Prediction: Loss | 3-1

I thought home teams have the advantage on Thursday Night. They win at over a 60% clip. The Rams are the home team, so I don't see how this makes it tougher on the Rams. The Vikes have to travel 2 time zones to LA on a short week. Seems to me here's where things get difficult for Minny.

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

max wrote:I thought home teams have the advantage on Thursday Night. They win at over a 60% clip. The Rams are the home team, so I don't see how this makes it tougher on the Rams. The Vikes have to travel 2 time zones to LA on a short week. Seems to me here's where things get difficult for Minny.

I know, when i saw that game i thought, "man Minny is getting screwed, and i like it..."

by Turtle
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

snackdaddy wrote:I honestly think he woulda been a better fit in Minnesota than Cousins.

If Shurmer was still there I might be tempted to agree. I would take Cousins over Smith and especially considering what the Skins guaranteed him. I say that knowing the Cousins contract.

by TomSlick
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

...and if Fisher was still here...well, I'm sure we'd still be one of the faves.

• 2 / 2
19 posts Mar 28 2024