444 posts
  • 9 / 45
 by dieterbrock
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:Could easily get there. Cut Barron ($5M), cut Webster who's hurt and now our 4th or 5th CB ($3.5M), convert Talib's $11M salary to signing bonus so 1/2 gets put on next years cap ($5.5M). There's $14M from 3 moves and would put Rams at ~$42M in cap space.

(BTW, I'm talking enough money for a 15-16M/yr contract.)

Cut Barron? Man, I know there are jokes about playing cheerleaders at LB if Suh were to join Donald and Brock, but man, we need to keep somebody...
15-16 mill for 3 years with what, 20 mill signing bonus?

by Horny Mcbae
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/976192255794073601?s=12

Yeah, the train keeps picking up steam.
Surely San Fran and San Diego will ask for a a look see....

by dieterbrock
6 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:

Lol but I don't think either are writing the contract
Suh seems destined to be a Raider, seems to fit their persona. He and Mack? Yikes...

by Indrid Cold
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   861  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

dieterbrock wrote:Cut Barron? Man, I know there are jokes about playing cheerleaders at LB if Suh were to join Donald and Brock, but man, we need to keep somebody...
15-16 mill for 3 years with what, 20 mill signing bonus?

I think Barron's easily replaced by someone who costs very little. He becomes like Tree, a money cut to make a big upgrade elswhere. Heck, we could designate him as post-June 1 cut (as the Dolphins did with Suh) and free up $7M.

15-16M average annual value. Doubt Suh is getting another 19M/year contract. Signing bonus would be part of that annual number, so it's kind of irrelevant.

by dieterbrock
6 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:I think Barron's easily replaced by someone who costs very little. He becomes like Tree, a money cut to make a big upgrade elswhere. Heck, we could designate him as post-June 1 cut (as the Dolphins did with Suh) and free up $7M.

15-16M average annual value. Doubt Suh is getting another 19M/year contract. Signing bonus would be part of that annual number, so it's kind of irrelevant.

We'll see about that number, wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him sign another monster deal

by RedAlice
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Lol but I don't think either are writing the contract
Suh seems destined to be a Raider, seems to fit their persona. He and Mack? Yikes...

Given our recent D pickups.

Are you sure we are not the new Raiders of old?

Rams have eaten a few QBs lately.

• 9 / 45
444 posts Mar 28 2024