444 posts
  • 7 / 45
 by ramsman34
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8525  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Legends wrote:Dieter really nail the process. Our chances on signing Suh are slim & none, and slim didn't show up.

Indeed. I obviously don't know the man buy, he doesn't "seem' motivated by championships, compared to money.

by DirtyFacedKid
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

RamsFanSince82 wrote:https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/976113726003740672

These are all excellent points he makes and I feel they carry considerable weight in this particular situation.

All aboard the Suh-Suh Train. :D

by PARAM
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

If Ndamukong Suh goes to the #Rams it would be “the greatest DT duo in the history of the sport. Two first ballot Hall of Famers.”

That could be. It certainly would excite Rams fans (and intimidate opponents) like the Fearsome Foursome did in the 60's.

Donald, Suh, Brockers, Easley? 4 first round picks!!! Man are there any limits to what Wade Phillips could do with that?

by dieterbrock
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Indeed. I obviously don't know the man buy, he doesn't "seem' motivated by championships, compared to money.

Adding Suh to any of the teams can arguably make them "championship" material....

by snackdaddy
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Imaginations are running wild. But what does Suh want? If he wants one last big payday he won't get it in LA. If he wants a championship, LA would likely be his best shot as his addition could possibly transform what figures to be an already good defense into one of those once in a decade dominant type defense. Pair that with an upper tier offense I could see Vegas moving their odds up to top two or three to win the Superbowl.

by RAMBLES
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   34  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

It sounds like the brass is going all out to convince him. So far Snead, McVay and company have been pretty successful with their pitch.

The smart bet is that Suh will take the largest contract offered but surprises have been known to happen from time to time.

by Horny Mcbae
6 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

RamsFanSince82 wrote:https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/976113726003740672

Thing not to like about Rams;

CA state tax
Rams can't offer the most money

Mah dude is all about them benjamins. We'll dine him in some fancy WeHo restaurant tonight and then we won't hear from him again.

Lots of hype and people are getting carried away. I refuse to get excited. :mrgreen:

• 7 / 45
444 posts Apr 19 2024