63 posts
  • 4 / 7
 by Zen_Ronin
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2036  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Well I'll be damned if I'm not just a big John Kelly fan now. I hope he does really will with the Rams.

by AltiTude Ram
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2167  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

As a lifelong Ram fan, I absolutely love the Legends visiting and hearing some old school stories.

Deacon "That shit isn't going to work ".....

:D

by RamsFanSince89
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   165  
United States of America   Orcutt, Ca
Rookie

Although I enjoy this series, all positive Rams videos are enjoyable, I don’t find them informative. These are a collection of recent interviews and short video highlights. It’s like they integrate five different 2 to 3 minute clips, mash them together via the magic of editing, and “create” this new series for Facebook. All of us hard core fans on this site have most likely seen a majority of each episode from being an avid article reader/video watcher of our beloved Rams (I'll admit I haven’t seen the Talib clip on his business venture until this came out).

I find the Between the Horns series by Myles Davis/D’Marco Farr to be informative (love, love the theme song). They summarize recent storylines as well (Morgan Fox injury, Littleton moving to Mike backer, etc.) but I appreciate D’Marco’s insight from his playing days. “First two steps are for the defense”, “Communiction will destroy this superstar defense”, and talking about his interactions with players while the cameras are’nt rolling is great insight on the team psyche.

by ramsman34
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8463  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

"Get a CHIP" Very cool code for Championship.

by aeneas1
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

kind of funny, "behind the grind" implies a look at the tough, physical demands of preparing for an nfl season, but this episode shows the rams participating in a vogue photo shoot, ha ha.

by sloramfan
5 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

i thought the same thing also A1..

i figured "behind the grind" would be a close up of the team grinding out ota's and such, but right after i read what you posted, it hit me... "behind the grind" is just what it says, a look at what goes on, behind the obvious grind these guys go through, to get to the end of a season...

i'd still prefer more insight on what is transpiring teamwise... position battles, extra work, and a hell of a lot more focus on the players wives GF's and such... :)

go rams

slo

• 4 / 7
63 posts Mar 29 2024