212 posts
  • 4 / 22
 by Flash
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1202  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Another quiet day 1 draft day!

And I was going to drive to Dallas for the draft...Not now!

by norcalramfan
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   321  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Great move by Snead. Look for the Rams to get Joyner signed, tag Watkins, get Donald done and be aggressive in the FA market. Barron and Tavon will be cut, and Quinn will be restructured. Barwin won't be back and we will seek to get Eziekel Ansah in the FA period. Defense will be a top 5.

by ramsman34
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8435  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

norcalramfan wrote:Great move by Snead. Look for the Rams to get Joyner signed, tag Watkins, get Donald done and be aggressive in the FA market. Barron and Tavon will be cut, and Quinn will be restructured. Barwin won't be back and we will seek to get Eziekel Ansah in the FA period. Defense will be a top 5.

If this happens we are looking good. Still have to get NRC signed and find a true NT. Depth at ILB would be smart as well. Won't be a lot of $$ left with your scenario - depending on how those deals are structured.

by ramsman34
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8435  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

moklerman wrote:Is Talib still an option?

If he gets released. But, that puts TWO strong personalities/potential knuckleheads as starting corners - and will probably cost some jack with a restructure for Peters looming and Talib wanting $ to match his ego.

by HAL 9000
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   Jupiter
Pro Bowl

If this trade is accurate, I am giddy. Let me get this straight, Rams trade their #1 for a sure fire blue chip, shut down DB for a late round question mark and a 5th in 2019? Pinch me!!

The Rams #1 pick they give up is a high probability of not even coming close to what Peters can provide and the Rams don't have to wait for the rookie to develop the next two years and save money at the same time? Wow!!

by Call me Roman
6 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

What did we give up for him?

• 4 / 22
212 posts Mar 18 2024