5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by D1 Bound
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Just heard on the radio that the Rams will be holding a PSL presentation tonight at the site of the new facilities in Playa Vista. The guests are going to be the ones that got in first at the tickets. The host on the radio has season tickets on section 6 about 15 rows up. The PSL for the equivalent of those seats at the new stadium is $175k per seat. more info should be coming out soon.

by SWAdude
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

I just spoke with a sales coordinator from LASED. They have an enourmous back up of calls to return with those interested in the PSL opportunity. It took them four or five days to return mine.

Sooner rather than later they will be emailing those who have deposits. I was assured everything will generally (groups) be done in order of when your deposit was made. I was told previewing in Playa Vista should start in March.

They will start with groups of deposit holders giving us 3 week windows to set up appointments for the preview. The opportunity to purchase a PSL will become available not long after your groups window expires. If you miss your viewing window they said they would still accommodate a viewing time permitting.

The entire Entertainment complex is scheduled to be completed by August 2020. Restraunts, hotels, business parks, condos and townhomes will be up and running. Right now they indicated the residences will be for rent only.

I know we all have many questions. I only asked about timelines for the viewing, purchasing and completion of the complex. I am assumimg many other questions will be answered with the emails we may be receiving shortly.

Just a note, this PSL process is being handled completely separately than our season tickets. If you call THERAMS.COM they will refer you to LASED.COM.

I am personally pretty stoked about all this.

GO RAMS!!!

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:I just spoke with a sales coordinator from LASED. They have an enourmous back up of calls to return with those interested in the PSL opportunity. It took them four or five days to return mine.

Sooner rather than later they will be emailing those who have deposits. I was assured everything will generally (groups) be done in order of when your deposit was made. I was told previewing in Playa Vista should start in March.

They will start with groups of deposit holders giving us 3 week windows to set up appointments for the preview. The opportunity to purchase a PSL will become available not long after your groups window expires. If you miss your viewing window they said they would still accommodate a viewing time permitting.

The entire Entertainment complex is scheduled to be completed by August 2020. Restraunts, hotels, business parks, condos and townhomes will be up and running. Right now they indicated the residences will be for rent only.

I know we all have many questions. I only asked about timelines for the viewing, purchasing and completion of the complex. I am assumimg many other questions will be answered with the emails we may be receiving shortly.

Just a note, this PSL process is being handled completely separately than our season tickets. If you call THERAMS.COM they will refer you to LASED.COM.

I am personally pretty stoked about all this.

GO RAMS!!!

Good stuff man!

by Fire407
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   98  
Practice Squad

$170,000 for one good seat, and that still doesn't include the price of season tickets. I was hoping to get something decent for $20,000 a seat, but that might be end zone nosebleed if even available.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 18 2024