• 1 / 2
 by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm sure most of us are getting this email today:

Dear Elvis,

The image of 75,000 Los Angeles Rams fans on your feet waving your rally towels has been etched into my mind and inspires our entire organization as we renew our quest not only for another NFC West crown but for a Lombardi Trophy as well. While the result against the Falcons in the playoffs was not what we wanted, I cannot thank you enough for your tremendous support during the 2017 season. The atmosphere at our playoff game made our fans and city shine on a national stage and in many ways symbolized the beginning of our opportunity together rather than the end of a season.

As we look towards the bright future for the Los Angeles Rams, we are proud of the “We Not Me” culture that helped us capture the NFC West division title. Eight of our players were selected to the Pro Bowl, the most across the NFL this season. Head Coach Sean McVay was named the Associated Press Coach of the Year – making him the youngest head coach to win the award at 31 years old – and Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley won Defensive Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year, respectively. This was the first time in league history that one team earned these three honors in one season.

However, with a drive to constantly improve, our football staff is already hard at work to ensure the 2018 season is better than last year. We are also applying the same energy to gamedays at the Coliseum and have some important news to share.

We are pleased to let you know that season ticket prices will remain flat in 2018. In addition, we are investing more in the benefits of being a Rams season ticket member. Some of these enhancements include more exclusive gameday experiences, suite upgrades, a special season ticket member gift, early renewal incentives, payment plans and additional service representatives. In the coming days, you will hear directly from your Member Services Representative and on Tuesday, February 20th you will receive an e-mail with comprehensive information about the 2018 season ticket renewal process.

Although our immediate focus is on defending our NFC West title and improving Rams games at the Coliseum, I hope you have been following the progress we are making at Hollywood Park on the stadium and entertainment district that will redefine the NFL fan experience. In the coming weeks, you will be hearing more about our new home starting in 2020 and the opportunity to continue to make history with us there. To help highlight what is in store for Rams fans, we have built a state-of-the-art Premiere Center in Playa Vista. Representatives from LA Stadium and Entertainment District (LASED) will be reaching out to you on behalf of the Rams to invite you to visit our Premiere Center to learn more about this transformative project.

As steel comes out of the ground and you can see the seating bowl take shape at Hollywood Park, you can also see our franchise taking shape under Coach McVay’s leadership. We believe the two will be a powerful combination for years to come and we could not be more excited about the future for the Rams and our fans.

Kevin Demoff

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

They lied to me over the phone last year when they said PSL pricing would be revealed before 2018 renewals go out.

F that. I’m not renewing until I get real info on the new stadium.

by LARAMSFAN66
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   112  
United States of America  
Practice Squad

Received another email today. Anyone else get this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Hello from your 2018 Member Services Representative Casey Jones

Thank you for being a Rams Season Ticket Member. We are thrilled you were with us as we kicked off a new era of Rams football last year, which culminated in us winning our first NFC West division title in 15 years and hosting the first playoff game in Southern California in more than 30 years. We have some of the best fans in the National Football League and we are excited for the future, for both our team and our fans.

I am reaching out to introduce myself as your new dedicated Member Services Representative. I look forward to the opportunity to create lifetime memories for you. Below are quick facts about myself:

• This is my 1st season with the Los Angeles Rams.

• I’m from Grenada, MS.

• When I am not at work, I love watching/playing sports, hiking, going to the beach, running, anything outdoors.

• What I love about my job is building strong relationships and creating life-long memories for our fans.

As we kick off 2018 season ticket renewals, below are a few important dates:

• February 20: 2018 Season Ticket Renewals begin (you will receive an email with details on this date).

• March 16: Early renewal deadline.

o Receive $10-40 RamsFansShop.com gift card per seat and other early renewal benefits.

• April 2: Deadline to renew to be a part of the seat relocation program.

• May 1: 2018 Season Ticket Member renewal deadline.

We heard your feedback following last season on the value of being a Rams Season Ticket Member and are taking action in 2018. We are pleased to let you know that while we are keeping season ticket prices unchanged in 2018, we are investing more in the benefits of being a Rams Season Ticket Member, including the addition of:

• More exclusive gameday and Rams event experiences

• Special season ticket member gift – a Rams beach towel

• Early renewal incentives – gift cards and sweepstakes for autographed merchandise and events

• Suite upgrades

I look forward to getting to know you and learning how we can make the most of your Season Ticket Member experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you ever need anything. You can reach me at our main line (818) 338-0011 ext 803 and email cljones@rams.nfl.com.

Thank you for your continued support and Go Rams!

Casey Jones

Connect With Us:

Los Angeles Rams

29899 Agoura Rd, Floor 2

Los Angeles, CA 91301

Contact Info:

Phone: 818 338-0011 <tel:+18183380011>

Email: info@rams.nfl.com <mailto:info@rams.nfl.com>

by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

My personal representative is an artist:

• I’m from Pemberton, New Jersey.

• When I am not at work, I love drawing, painting, and photography.

• What I love about my job is being able to help fans make life-long memories here with the Rams by assisting them with their game experience.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:They lied to me over the phone last year when they said PSL pricing would be revealed before 2018 renewals go out.

F that. I’m not renewing until I get real info on the new stadium.

It doesn’t matter the sport, the team or the city; season ticket reps are sketchy at best. Car salesman or boiler room stock trader territory. Take anything they say with a huge grain of salt.

by BobCarl
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   4282  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:My personal representative is an artist:

• I’m from Pemberton, New Jersey.

• When I am not at work, I love drawing, painting, and photography.

• What I love about my job is being able to help fans make life-long memories here with the Rams by assisting them with their game experience.

I thought he was the guy that liked relaxing by the fireplace and long walks on the beach.

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 1 month ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:It doesn’t matter the sport, the team or the city; season ticket reps are sketchy at best. Car salesman or boiler room stock trader territory. Take anything they say with a huge grain of salt.

The Rams rep dangled a carrot in front of me and said “you should renew your tickets so you could keep your place in line for the new stadium”.

I’m like ok that sounds great but when does the Inglewood processes begin? He’s like “Fall of 2017”. Well that didn’t happen.

So now it’s the same thing. First renew your tickets then in the “near” future we’ll begin selling PSL’s for the new stadium..

I get it, it’s just business and the Rams could do whatever they want but it’s BS

I still love the Rams but lying to me straight up like that is wrong. Especially to a fan like me.

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 1 month ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Here’s mine..

Below are quick facts about myself:

This is my 1st season with the Los Angeles Rams.

I’m from Seattle, WA.

When I am not at work, I love golfing, reading newspapers, discovering new restaurants, concerts, having an orgy, cheering for my alma mater NC State, and traveling.

What I love about my job is building relationships and creating memories that last a lifetime.

• 1 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024