16 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by TomSlick
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

sloramfan wrote: it was like i said, the shock of not winning at least one playoff game, i personally wasn't ready for that, i had a much longer run scheduled, lol...

Losing in the playoffs is a funny thing. The deeper you go in the playoffs, the more disheartening the loss. Taking the loss in the Super Bowl is the worst. To this day, I can't watch the 30 minute highlights of the RAMS/PATS SB. However, I can handle the RAMS/STEELERS SB...maybe time does the trick, though seeing all those names from the 70s is part of the cool factor of re-watching those highlights.

Losing in the first round showed us we still have a few things to tidy up before the 2018 season. We got the right people in command to get it done.

As for RFU...definitely, a 4 Scooby Snack rating.

by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It was weird being done so soon. I'm used to winning the week after a disappointing loss, no such opportunity in the playoffs.

I had a bad feeling about the Falcons game but i've had a bad feeling about several games that we won, like the Saints for example.

Thinking about it, the Rams haven't been a team that can win an important game against a good team that also needs the game since probably 2004 when we beat Seattle in the playoffs.

So it's been really hard for me to think of the Rams that way again. But in 2017 we were definitely a team that can win an important game against another good team, like the games in Seattle, Jacksonville and Tennessee for example.

I'm still getting used it...

by LFMako
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   69  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I hate these new banners....

Why?

Beacause I can't stop watching them - takes me an additional 10 minutes to check for updates becuase I love watching the video's. Clarity and definition are amazing, pictures are beyond anything at any other site and far and away better than any "professional" site.

Can't say "Thank you!" enough for the work and energy that goes into this -

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

LFMako wrote:I hate these new banners....

Why?

Beacause I can't stop watching them - takes me an additional 10 minutes to check for updates becuase I love watching the video's. Clarity and definition are amazing, pictures are beyond anything at any other site and far and away better than any "professional" site.

Can't say "Thank you!" enough for the work and energy that goes into this -

All props to @aeneas1 . Just when you think he can't surpass himself, he takes it to a new level...

by IowaRamfan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   23  
United States of America   Iowa
Undrafted Free Agent

The Donald highlight banners makes it glaringly clear how important it is to get AD a contract he wants to play for.

by TomSlick
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

sloramfan wrote:i have to admit that after going to the rams first playoff game ( and meeting you in person, yay!) that losing was so devastating to me, that when i loaded the RFU site i got bummed every time i saw the "PLAYOFFS" opening banner... i have to admit i wanted that to go away...

now im really glad you left it up.. im proud of my rams for getting as far as they did, and have moved foward from that gut wrenching loss...

keep up the great work.. in spite of how us jerks ebb and flow with our rams...

solid site.. and i love it...

go rams

slo

I like this post. Thought is was worthy of a repeat. Well done, slo.

• 2 / 2
16 posts Mar 28 2024