20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by azramsfan93
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1492  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

moklerman wrote:As others pointed out last time, it's still NFL news and this is the Rams/NFL news section of the board. If one is not interested, it's easy enough to ignore. Granted, BC shouldn't have brought it up again but he shouldn't have been grilled over it last time.

Fair enough. I live next door to Steve Keim (used to be Adrian Wilson’s house). I have a minor soft spot for the Cardinals. I will start posting Cards articles and photos for all to enjoy on this forum, since it’s not about the Rams. Heck, just so we can keep up with the NFC West, why don’t we all start posting articles about the 49ers and the Seahawks too. Not the Ian Rappaport style stuff, but all that good homer writing.

I wouldn’t mind the occasional Raiders article when there was something of real significance to post. Not multiple Raiders posts per week about innocuous Senior Bowl analysis by the Raiders coaching staff.

Can we get 2 forums? One for the Rams news, and one for non-Rams NFL news? Maybe then this butthurt poster can stop trolling the Rams forum with Raiders crap.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

azramsfan93 wrote:Never mind. Found the “foe” setting.

This is good.

by moklerman
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

azramsfan93 wrote:Fair enough. I live next door to Steve Keim (used to be Adrian Wilson’s house). I have a minor soft spot for the Cardinals. I will start posting Cards articles and photos for all to enjoy on this forum, since it’s not about the Rams. Heck, just so we can keep up with the NFC West, why don’t we all start posting articles about the 49ers and the Seahawks too. Not the Ian Rappaport style stuff, but all that good homer writing.

I wouldn’t mind the occasional Raiders article when there was something of real significance to post. Not multiple Raiders posts per week about innocuous Senior Bowl analysis by the Raiders coaching staff.

Can we get 2 forums? One for the Rams news, and one for non-Rams NFL news? Maybe then this butthurt poster can stop trolling the Rams forum with Raiders crap.
BC makes no secret about being a Raiders and Rams fan and his info is usually worth reading. If you want to post the same about the Cardinals, I have no objection. It takes time, interest and willingness to share info like that and I'm not going to blast a guy for posting just because I'm not interested in a particular item.

He isn't trolling because that would mean he was posting something anti-Rams. Posting Raiders news isn't anything against the Rams and I, for one, like being informed about other things around the NFL.

I didn't notice, did you grill A1 for sharing his story about meeting that Cowboys/Browns player?

by Elvis
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BobCarl wrote:He also took a pic of Jay Schroeder throwing a pass to Eric Dickerson .... if some of you had your way, I'd be banned for showing it ... as Dickerson was wearing a Raiders uniform in the pic ... I'll save you the horror and not post it.

Great pic. Great thread.

But this part is straight up trolling and there's just no reason for it.

We have a lot of posters here who weren't always able to make it work at other forums and yet we all make it work here pretty well.

Let's try and keep that going, shall we?

by BobCarl
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

azramsfan93 wrote: multiple Raiders posts per week .... this butthurt poster can stop trolling the Rams forum
I'm not butthurt about anything here.

I start a "Raiders Insider" thread about once a month. I don't think that is excessive. There are a few members that like to follow the Raiders. I'm sure when the mods/admins thinks the once a month thread is excessive then they will tell me.

RamsFanSince82 posts "Cuts around the NFL" and "List of Unrestricted Free Agents" ... I post "Important NFL dates for 2018" (thread becomes a sticky) and I'm trolling?

moklerman posts about a video featuring Dickerson ... I post about a photo featuring Jim Everett and I'm trolling?

deiterbrock posts a "coaching moves thread" the ensuing discussion includes stuff about the Raiders. He doesn't get trolled. I post (cut and paste) NFL news which is a summary of stuff already published on the internet And I'm trolling?

Elvis posts a "Dear RFU from Coach McVay" thread ... nobody trolls him ... (I thought the play on words was amusing) .... I post Seahawks Russell Wilson Traded (nothing untrue in the title or article) and I'm trolling?

Elvis makes a post about Carson Wentz proposing, he doesn't get trolled. dieterbrock posts a thread about Alex Smith, he doesn't get trolled. RamsFanSince82 makes a post about Garoppolo (he doesn't troll himself). I post a thread about Tom Brady and the Superbowl .. I get trolled by two members ... It was cool that the thread was followed up with some great comments and amusing contributions by some of our members.

by dieterbrock
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

BobCarl, keep on keepin on.
I thank you for your contributions.
The pic is awesome

by BobCarl
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:BobCarl, keep on keepin on.
I thank you for your contributions.
The pic is awesome

Thank you! .... you know me ... I hold grudges (* and ** and *** and **** ) ... and I love the Rams, and my favorite all time NFL player Isaac Bruce, I refuse to die until he makes it into the HOF

* Immaculate Reception 1972
** Rob Lytle fumble 1977
*** Tuck You Rule 2001
**** Spy Gate 2001

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

BobCarl wrote:I'm not butthurt about anything here.

I start a "Raiders Insider" thread about once a month. I don't think that is excessive. There are a few members that like to follow the Raiders. I'm sure when the mods/admins thinks the once a month thread is excessive then they will tell me.

RamsFanSince82 posts "Cuts around the NFL" and "List of Unrestricted Free Agents" ... I post "Important NFL dates for 2018" (thread becomes a sticky) and I'm trolling?

moklerman posts about a video featuring Dickerson ... I post about a photo featuring Jim Everett and I'm trolling?

deiterbrock posts a "coaching moves thread" the ensuing discussion includes stuff about the Raiders. He doesn't get trolled. I post (cut and paste) NFL news which is a summary of stuff already published on the internet And I'm trolling?

Elvis posts a "Dear RFU from Coach McVay" thread ... nobody trolls him ... (I thought the play on words was amusing) .... I post Seahawks Russell Wilson Traded (nothing untrue in the title or article) and I'm trolling?

Elvis makes a post about Carson Wentz proposing, he doesn't get trolled. dieterbrock posts a thread about Alex Smith, he doesn't get trolled. RamsFanSince82 makes a post about Garoppolo (he doesn't troll himself). I post a thread about Tom Brady and the Superbowl .. I get trolled by two members ... It was cool that the thread was followed up with some great comments and amusing contributions by some of our members.

If you can’t see a difference between what your examples are and what most others are seeing and saying, than there really is not much more to say.

Unless the moderators of this site make some kind of change to manage this difference, then those like me will continued to be annoyed by this type of behavior. I hope it doesn’t become a cancer. I really like this site.

You definitely have a like minded group supporting you here. It’s a small group, but a vocal one none the less.

Keep on keep on........with the click bait.

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Some how a double post.

Ain’t technology grand. :D

GO RAMS!!!

• 2 / 2
20 posts Apr 19 2024