13 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by SWAdude
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

DirtyFacedKid wrote:He's more suseptible to a repeat injury if they bring him back the first of 2018. His injury was that bad. Not that Foles couldn't carry things...just addressing Wentz specifically. He'll likely be relegated to the pocket and will lack the freedom to run which, I think, takes a lot of wind out of the Wentz sails. If they're smart, they'll let Foles run the show (provided he's around) until Wentz is 100%.

R Wilson is a rare bread of cat that knows his limitations out of the pocket. Seems many get tunnel vision hence injured.

I think this is a smart assessment of Wentz and his future.

RGIII and Wentz are the same kind of player IMO.

by haroldjackson29
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   842  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

snackdaddy wrote:The Jags found out moments after kickoff they clinched the division. I gotta think there was a mental letdown knowing they didn't need to win. The Rams, well, if people think that game showed the 49ers are Superbowl ready, they might be in for a letdown.

Its possible they have a big turnaround with Garoppolo, but I think I'll wait and see. The Rams have proven they're capable. 49ers sample size is too short to convince me right now.

Here, I'll help you. Its already a given that the Rams Are playoff and SB contenders while the new stadium is being built. SF will get a wild card here and there or at least give plenty of home wins and hope..but fall short. 

• 2 / 2
13 posts Mar 28 2024