38 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

WOW. I guess it's time for the Rams to go neutralize him,, or better yet, vaporize him. Well at least make SF question/regret the purchase.

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I was really impressed with Jimmy G last year but man, that's a LOT for an unproven guy. Kirk Cousins is probably pretty stoked right about now.

by HAL 9000
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   Jupiter
Pro Bowl

#1 Garoppolo, #2 Staford and #3 Carr are the highest paid players in the NFL and yet, not one of them have ever won a playoff game. That's crazy.

Here's to Garoppolo sinking the Niners for the next five years.

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Just about every starting QB that gets a new contract is going to be the highest paid guy at some point so I don't really fault the 49ers for that. They've got a TON of cap space to spend and when it boils right down to it, Jimmy GQ(stole that but it's perfect) had the "it" factor for the 49ers. He's yet to lose a game as a starter and he led that team to wins, transformed the offense, seems perfect for Shanahan's system, elevated the players around him and the fans absolutely love him.

If you're not going to pay a guy who's providing all of that, then you never will.

• 1 / 4
38 posts Mar 28 2024