51 posts
  • 4 / 6
 by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:I hear he may be getting a head coaching gig with some pee wee football team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, that's a perfect fit. Those little guys can't physically even throw the ball yet. Pretty much tailor made for a Jeff Fisher offense.

by PARAM
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12181  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Dungy wrote:Haven’t read the article but I can tell you there is NO excuse big enough to justify this. It’s one thing to go back on your word to an organization. But having assistant coaches leave jobs to go with you then leave them out to dry is indefensible. For COMFORT??

Wow!!! That sucks. I wonder if, when it comes time for McDanials to bring on assistant coaches to New England, they'll agree to come then screw him like he did them. I would.

by snackdaddy
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9630  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

If what Dungy said is true, coaches leaving jobs to work for McDaniels, then I lost what little respect I had for the guy. I imagine a coach telling his team he's leaving to work for him, planning for a great opportunity, then having the rug pulled out from under him. I hope those other coaches can go back to their old jobs.

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

If the Pastriots did this on purpose they are at the beginning of the end. That is indefensible if true.
Nothing like being dicks to tarnish a legacy.

by HopHead Ram
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

He is showing blind loyalty to a team that historically shows very little (unless your name is Tom Brady) and I would not be surprised if this decision haunts him for the remainder of his career. What team would even consider him going forward? It would be just like the Patriots to screw him over once BB or Brady retire. Start anew with a clean slate that McD is not part of. Karma is a bitch!

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:If the Pastriots did this on purpose they are at the beginning of the end. That is indefensible if true.
Nothing like being dicks to tarnish a legacy.
I agree with how you feel but I don't think the Patriots care at all. Lying, cheating, dickishness...they've done it all and continue to do it and their legacy is already cemented in NFL annals. No reason for this to change anything or get them to stop.

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

moklerman wrote:I agree with how you feel but I don't think the Patriots care at all. Lying, cheating, dickishness...they've done it all and continue to do it and their legacy is already cemented in NFL annals. No reason for this to change anything or get them to stop.

* Patriots

• 4 / 6
51 posts Mar 28 2024