23 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by PARAM
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12186  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Charlotte Wilder wrote:Nick Foles is like the sporty girl in the rom com who takes off her glasses and everyone is like whoa but instead of glasses it was Jeff Fisher

Now that's funny.

DieterBrock wrote:All things considered, even ignoring the move, I can still see how Fisher got year 5. He was really hampered by the Bradford situation. What I don't/didn't understand is how there wasn't pressure on him to fix that offense which clearly went from bottom 1/3rd in the league with Shotty to worst in the league

Glad it went the way it did now, we end up with a historic OPOY, DPOY and COY, wich would have NEVER happened under Fish's watch

Yeah, despite the frustration over those 5 years; despite the offensive ineptness; despite the coach speak we had to endure; despite the same old 7-9 BS; I'm glad it all happened the way it did. The defense, while not dominant, was better once he arrived and that may have allowed McVay to simply hire Phillips and know with the talent, he would do something remarkable. The offense needed a major overhaul and McV was the right guy for the job. Fisher is in our rear view mirror looking much further than he appears. :idea: 8-)

• 3 / 3
23 posts Mar 29 2024