10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by JackPMiller
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I was wondering if Kronke would ever consider, bringing in some celebrity to have minority ownership? You have it in pro sports. Usher has is with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Jay Z with the Brooklyn Nets, the William sisters with the Miami Dolphins, etc. I was thinking, Snoop Dog could be a minority of our Rams, or even Ice Cube. LeBron James could be a thought, once he decides to retire. What do you think?

by snackdaddy
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Magic Johnson would be a likely candidate, but he's not Hollywood. I really don't see Kroenke doing that. When the new stadium is done don't be surprised if there are plenty of celebrities showing up like at the Laker games.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Magic Johnson would be a likely candidate, but he's not Hollywood. I really don't see Kroenke doing that. When the new stadium is done don't be surprised if there are plenty of celebrities showing up like at the Laker games.

I’m guessing the Kardashians will buy one of the hot tub suites between the 40’s and we’ll be treated to weekly swimsuit malfunctions.

by Rams the Legends live on
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

JackPMiller wrote:I was wondering if Kronke would ever consider, bringing in some celebrity to have minority ownership? You have it in pro sports. Usher has is with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Jay Z with the Brooklyn Nets, the William sisters with the Miami Dolphins, etc. I was thinking, Snoop Dog could be a minority of our Rams, or even Ice Cube. LeBron James could be a thought, once he decides to retire. What do you think?

I reckon it depends on how savvy he stays. The leading reason anyone would bring someone else in is to make up for a cash crunch or fiscal inability.

Such was the case for Georgia she did not have the cash to make a move to STL a possibility so she had to sell off part of her ownership to raise the needed funds.

Kroenke has shown over and over he never wishes to have his share of ownership diluted so my guess is as long as he stays savvy, he won't. Or perhaps as even as long as he has left to live he will not take on any kind of partner. I believe he has no desire to be diluted as long as he can get the job done on his own.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Rams the Legends live on wrote:I reckon it depends on how savvy he stays. The leading reason anyone would bring someone else in is to make up for a cash crunch or fiscal inability.

Such was the case for Georgia she did no have the cash to make a move to STL a possibility so she had to sell off part of her ownership to raise the needed funds.

Kroenke has shown over and over he never wishes to have his share of ownership diluted so my guess is as long as he stays savvy, he won't. Or perhaps as even as long as he has left to live he will not take on any kind of partner. I believe he has no desire to be diluted as long as he can get the job done on his own.

Aren’t all of his Colorado teams 100% Kroenke owned? And isn’t he constant in buying out Arsenal shares in an attempt to have complete ownership?

by Elvis
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Yeah, that doesn’t seem like Kroenke’s MO, pardon th pun...

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Yeah, that doesn’t seem like Kroenke’s MO, pardon th pun...

A lot of Stan’s real estate partnerships have ended up with him buying the partners out or suing them to get them away.

by SDRamman
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   88  
United States of America   Escondido, CA
Practice Squad

JackPMiller wrote:I was wondering if Kronke would ever consider, bringing in some celebrity to have minority ownership? You have it in pro sports. Usher has is with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Jay Z with the Brooklyn Nets, the William sisters with the Miami Dolphins, etc. I was thinking, Snoop Dog could be a minority of our Rams, or even Ice Cube. LeBron James could be a thought, once he decides to retire. What do you think?

I don't know if having the team smoking blunts on a regular bases is a good thing. :D

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

If he wants to get onstage for a Lombardi Trophy presentation, Kevin Hart is going to have to buy into a team.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:I’m guessing the Kardashians will buy one of the hot tub suites between the 40’s and we’ll be treated to weekly swimsuit malfunctions.

Those would be some huge malfunctions. :shock:
1.JPG

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 17 2024