58 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by dieterbrock
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:I'm actually a bit surprised that more people don't feel the way I do. I don't recall seeing such bad defense by both teams in a Super Bowl. .

Well, this is exactly the point, although I don't think it was necessarily "bad defense" but exceptional offensive football. And we've never seen such an epic shoot out before, that's what makes it special, not some sort of sign of things to come IMO

The Pats lost at their own game. That's what makes this more special. It was all set up for Brady to lead them on the magic carpet ride to SB #6 and immortality

If you made a movie about Nick Foles, it would look like Hollywood BS. High School stud who gets buried on the bench in college and transfers out. Loses the QB competition and is 2nd string until he gets his shot. Gets to the pros and has a career year then his career falls apart and he's ready to quit. Rides pine behind the MVP and leads them to SB victory after VP gets hurt.... I mean, come on.....

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Butler must have really screwed up. That suspension affected all 52 other guys. My friends in NE don't know whats up either.

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-her ... 4005571589

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

BuiltRamTough wrote:

When did that air BRT? Before the game?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:When did that air BRT? Before the game?

Ya I think so.

by haroldjackson29
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   842  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

End Of Jets wrote:This aged well.

Hi Alice... :D

The word "might " was used. Ultimately , a guy winning a SB only coming in the last 3 games,proves my point even more. Completely unrealistic, fake,over the top,drama.
The Eagles won. I'm not disappointed by that lol
Alhough it's time to go more green than blue with the uni's .

• 6 / 6
58 posts Apr 26 2024