48 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:Now it's "various occasions." Like I said, quote em. The only reason it continued past one post in this thread is because you got obsessed with it and wouldn't accept my answer.

Keep it up though...no one says message board exchanges have to be useful or interesting. 8-) But you're on your own now.
Does it really matter how many times you brought it up? It's the same point over and over. Maybe I saw you saying it over on the Herd board too, I don't recall. Why keep avoiding my question instead of just having a conversation?

by /zn/
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote: It's the same point over and over.

See I am disputing your obsessed idea that I brought it up over and over in this thread. Your repeated objections to it outnumber my actual posts saying it, and by a very wide margin. So you claim in this thread that independently of answering you I brought it up over and over? Every time you said that I asked you to quote them. You don't do it. That's because you're wrong.

So as I said already, I've had enough with the thought police routine. If you don;'t quote ALL my examples of that from this thread I have nothing to say.

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:See I am disputing your obsessed idea that I brought it up over and over in this thread. Your repeated objections to it outnumber my actual posts saying it, and by a very wide margin. So you claim in this thread that independently of answering you I brought it up over and over? Every time you said that I asked you to quote them. You don't do it. That's because you're wrong.

So as I said already, I've had enough with the thought police routine. If you don;'t quote ALL my examples of that from this thread I have nothing to say.
Do you see how continuing to avoid the question it makes it seem very odd? You keep shifting focus and evading. It's just a question, I don't know why you're getting all defensive and evasive.

by /zn/
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Do you see how continuing to avoid the question it makes it seem very odd? You keep shifting focus and evading. It's just a question, I don't know why you're getting all defensive and evasive.

Lol. I would say you were a hoot but you're not. As you know, I answered your question several posts ago...you just ignored it. As you know, I also pointed out that you're dead wrong about me bringing it up constantly in this thread, which also as you know, was why I asked you to quote examples and (as you know) why you haven't. So, quote them, or go f yourself.

And have a nice day. 8-)

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:Lol. I would say you were a hoot but you're not. As you know, I answered your question several posts ago...you just ignored it. As you know, I also pointed out that you're dead wrong about me bringing it up constantly in this thread, which also as you know, was why I asked you to quote them and (as you know) why you haven't. So, quote them, or fuck yourself. 8-)

And have a nice day.
Seems like a perfectly reasonable response... :roll:

by Stranger
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

/zn/ wrote:I didn't see any bias in that game.

Exactly.

If you don't measure it, you can't see it.

That's by design.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Stranger wrote:Exactly.

If you don't measure it, you can't see it.

That's by design.

Howdy Stranger..

by Stranger
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Howdy Stranger..

Hello :)

Sorry I haven't been around this offseason. Swamped with life.

• 5 / 5
48 posts Mar 29 2024